Do you cut your mates hair?

adrians hair cut - I can't believe he let me cut it.
I was shocked adrian let me cut his hair. I always wanted to use clippers on someone hair and he let me. I went to beauty school but,never got to use clippers. it was so easy after my nerves got straight. he said in two weeks I could cut it again. I even lined him up nice. Here is a picture of my sweeite below. How do you do when you cut your sweeties hair..
It is nice to hear that Adrian trusts in you enough to let you do his hair. That is great! And will let you do it again. I used to cut my boyfriend's dads hair.
Yes he was the only man to ever trust me to do his hair.
He really trusts you. That's a good thing.
Oh my if I was to cut my boyfriends hair he would end up killing me. LOL, I would not know how to use clippers and certainly not to cut his straight hair. I would be sure to chop it up wrong that is for sure, and I think he would know that and be forced to be bald and that would not be a good thing at all. LOL.. You did a great job cutting your boyfriends hair, I left you a comment over there.
Oh that is so funny. I thought I was going to ruin it with my shaking hands. Thanks for the laugh. Thanks Apriljess I think I should have had some kids with him. LOL I can't now..
I don't have a mate but over the last couple of years I have learned how to cut my son's hair. I was so scared the first time. But now it's really easy and I try to buzz it about once a month. I forgot the clipper thingy one time though and it was way short! lol! Thankfully I remember it now!
I would like to cut someone else hair now. I liked doing that very much.
@sexyice (874)
• Latvia
Yes ofcourse :) Every month cut my boyfrend hair and go to my best girlfrends family and cut and color shes and her sister and mothers hair ;)
Oh I see your doing well today your number is going up fast. I am glad your doing your thing as well. take care.
@Bellapop (1281)
I get asked to cut my sisters hair a lot, it's so expensive for girls to get their hair cut these days, or are we just going to the wrong salon... anyway, she has long hair, so it's just a straight chop... ;)
I've done Tom's hair for the last several years. He doesn't like to have anything special done with his hair so there is really no way that I could mess it up. It saves us a lot of money for me to do it at home over what we would spend if he was to go to the barber's shop. I've gotten so used to using the clippers on his hair that I now do Paul's hair as well. This is more of a challenge because of the fact that he wiggles so much.
@dreamnishu (1253)
nice to know that you can cut hair.i know it is not so big work but i never did this job.i love you cut my hair from hair saloon.every three month after i cut my hair.i like long hair but my hair is not so long and also not so thick. thanks a lot
No i don't cut my mates hairs. As i am not so good in job moreover my mates never ask me to do so. Whenever they need to cut there hair they went to saloon. So i don't face this kind of problem.
@stanley777 (7176)
Using clippers in cutting hair is a quicker way because it has a guage for standard measurement but one must have the patience in moving it to and pro to achieve good results.I too have a clipper and let my wife do my hair, at first she had a hard time using it and even though she had no knowledge of cutting hair, doing it more often she finally get good results aside from saving a little if it was done by professional hair cutters.
@dodo19 (31917)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Honestly, I've never cut his hair. He shaves it, and I just don't feel comfortable doing it. I'm just worried that i'm going to cut him, hurt him, or something. It's not something that I'm used to doing.
@Liliac26 (558)
I don't have the training, so I'd never do it, as I'm sure it would be a disaster. But I cut my own hair once (quite recently actually) and I even had the courage to go out of the house afterwards. It wasn't pretty, but it wasn't that bad either. :P
@sedel1027 (17855)
I don't cut my husbands hair anymore. I used to but he said I was too slow and started cutting it himself lol I
@Nadinest1 (2040)
Looks like the perfect cut to me.
@sender621 (14956)
I could never be the one to cut my partner's hair. I am not a good enough hair stylist to even attempt such a feat. i'm afraid if I cut the hair of the one I love they wouldn't be the one who loved me anymore.
@inu1711 (5288)
Hello giftsandbagscom, I do cut my mate's hair and I also find it easy. I use clippers to cut his hair but when I cut my father's hair I use only the scissors as he doesn't wear the hair too short. My mother trusts me to cut her hair, too. With her hair it's easier, as she has a curled hair and I don't have to be to stressed because I may cut it wrong.