Pizza hut's Dipping Sticks

Hello Mylot community! I am enjoying Pizza Hut's dipping sticks for the first time tonight on Valentines Day, and they are oh so good! I have never had them before, and to be able to enjoy pizza without the tomatoe sauce directly underneath is just delicious to me! Maybe it is the spices in the pizza, but I canot stop eating it! What is your faovorite kind of pizza, and who do you prefer to order it from? Pizza Hut? Giordanos? I admit I have never had Giordanos, so I can't compare the two, but I hear it is pretty good as well? What do you think?
@JohnMach (556)
I have never had Giordanos but I have also tried Pizza Hut's dipping sticks. They are nice. I would love to eat them all day long.
Hi JohnMach, you took the words right out of my mouth! I could also eat Pizza Hut's dipping sticks all day! Lol! they are too delish! :)
We hardly order out pizza. When we go out for pizza it's usually Papa Murphy's take'n bake, but I do like Pizza Hut too. It's just cheaper to buy frozen pizza, sometimes I splurge and even buy name brand on sale of course. *LOL*
Lately, I have been just craving Pizza Hut, I think it is due to thier cheese and sauce, which I love, for I use to work there. My mom usually gets what's on sale, too, maybe I should try that. :)
I have not tried them yet, but i plan to. I like the idea that it is like pepperoni pizza with out the sauce. Sauce is my least fave part of the pizza, and often times there is too much of it on pizza's when you don't make them yourself. this way, with the dipping sticks you could opt not to dip at all, dip a little, or totally soak your sticks in sauce, whatever would appease your tastebuds!
I will admit that I do like to have Pizza Hut from time to time. However, we really don't have their pizza very often at all. In our house, the favorite is a local pizza chain called Sir Pizza. Their pizza has toppings from edge to edge and we like to get their Meat Amore pizza which is absolutely loaded with sausage, pepperoni and ham. It is so delicious. We probably have that kind of pizza at least once a month.