Valentines Day :(

this valentines sucked for me ! every one was rubbing their gifts on my face and i just felt bad because i didnt have someone to spend the day with :( tell me how was your day.. was it worst than mine ?
hello callito,special festival is easy to let people sign with emotion,especially for single people. in fact,each of us should have such experience, and it is a bad feeling.pls believe that everything is gonna be alright.your sweet day is waiting for you...
hey thanks that really made me smile :D
@cher913 (25890)
that really is horrible that people would do that. as for me, it hasnt been that exciting because after work, i had a doctors appointment and now (afterdinner) my hubby had to go out, but for us, every day is valentines day!
well atleast you have someone by your side(:
@rog0322 (2834)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hi call, Valentine's Day coincided with our wedding anniversary and we had fun looking back at the hustle and bustle of that event 7 years ago. Today we just have dinner with our two kids, had the night news and went to bed at eight. I stayed up late until 12 midnight though, monitoring the events on the plaza disco via the citizen band radio. So far, it was just another ordinary but memorable day.
damm lucky you ! i wish i had your life man ! that sounds good, thanks for sharin that good to know that someone is havin a great day :)
• Ecuador
I don't care about days like that. I personally use not to celebrate that kind of "festivities" as I think we should express our love and friendliness all the days of the year if we feel it, and not just once a year. Like you, I didn't have anyone to share the day or a gift, but I'm not sad about it, because I know there are people considering me as a friend, so that we can spent time any other day of the year. Don't be sad, just be yourself and share time with the people that really appreciates you.
@swirlz (3137)
You and me both buddy. This is the first time in years that I didn't spend Valentines Day. My boyfriend is working in another city, so even though I'm not exactly loveless I didn't have a date either.