chess is not a fun,..!

Bangalore, India
chess is the game which is played for years and the game is mainly played for the strength they have in the mental feelings and that is a about.form times kings played with due respect that there are a lot of love towards the game and they show their pride towards it..!what do u say..?
@dawnald (84132)
• Shingle Springs, California
I'm not a big fan, but my dad and brother like it a lot. depends on the person...
• Bangalore, India
that is right and if you start playing you would also get it..!
@Harold_ks (1674)
I enjoy playing chess because it's a mind game where you need mental strength and strategy. You need to plan your moves and also anticipate your opponents plans and possible next moves. Though I admit it's really tiring especially when your opponent is really good at it, especially when you are competing in a tournament. Though if you win, it's really a moral booster because it will really give you a rewarding feeling. Chess is a good mind stimulator, a good mind exercise.
@cream97 (29169)
Hi. vishnumuthu. Chess is a game that I don't understand at all. I believe that if I could understand it, I would enjoy playing it. It would be fun, then.
@didi13 (2927)
I like chess very much. I think it's a great game, one of the most beautiful in the world. Chess requires you to be disciplined and attentive, concentrated and teaches you to you to realize that each move will have a view to future moves.Since its opening, even a simple move of pawn strategy outlines an approach and a player around which to build their attack.A chess game can give you the life lessons you can learn that a strong advantage over the opponent does not always mean victory, and a very difficult and uncomfortable position of defense you can push for a decisive attack in a few moves. Chess teaches you to and you lose and realize that you lost because of you and not because of bad luck and the future helps you correct it.
• Mexico
Hi visnumuthu: I agree with you. Chess is a science and it makes people wiser. You have to think a lot and decide what strategy to use, how you are going to play your game. My brother has participated into many chess championships. I try to learn chess too but it wasn't my hobby so I've never learnt but I know it's more than just a game. It's a sport and it's a science. ALVARO