She has her life planned out at 5!

My eldest child, my 5 year old daughter, has already got her whole life planned out. She wants to do well in school, go to college and university, and start her career as a teacher. She tells me she isn't going to have babies, because then she would have to stay home and not be a teacher, and wouldn't have much money. But she does want to get married. My son, on the other hand, who is almost 4, plans to get married and have as many babies as possible - he says he wants a house full of babies. I can't take him seriously yet though, as he hasn't yet decided whether he is going to be Spiderman or Iron Man... LOL What do/did your kids plan? Do you remember what you planned as a child?
@lilaclady (28240)
gee your kids are thinkers, I remember when I was a kid I didn't even know what I wanted even when I was about to leave school, I think youe kids are good thinkers even though they will probably change their ideas a few times before they leave school, good on them.
I'm glad they have plans, but sad that my girl is worried about money already. She knows we are struggling but it hurts when she says "I want to buy this, so I'll sell that"
@lilaclady (28240)
I think she will do well in the future though, she sounds like she has a good head on her shoulders...
When I was a little girl I always thought that I wanted to be a pediatrician and I also wanted to be a mother. For me a part of that dream was able to come true because I have the two most wonderful children in the world. My little girl, who is eight years old now wants to be a veternarian when she grows up. She has had this dream since she was five years old. She is very smart so I really think it is possible for her.
I always wanted to be an author, and I may still achieve this dream. I write prose, as well as poetry and have had many compliments but I can't bring myself to publish anything yet. I also wanted to be a mother. I had my first child at 18, and my friends said they were surprised it took me that long, as I was always maternal and by the time I was 12 I had planned 6 kids!
Your kids are adorable!Young as they are, they already know how see their future. They have dreams, i hope one day they realize their dreams and be successful.
My son has told me today, he is going to be a WWE wrestler! lol
@katie0 (5212)
• Japan
Do you know The Secret? the movie, it really helped out my life, that's how I met my fiancé and live in this big house now. We didn't know before the movie that if we imagine, if we decide and stick to it will happen for sure. I think it's great she thinks that way, her life has 100% chance to go successful and by that I mean for her, success to her, cause when we are children we really know what's important.
@drinylane (117)
i cannot remember if i plan something for my life. my kids does not have plans but dreams. i think its natural for children to dream.