Lets Call A Scam A Scam

If a site is paying members but selling fake bots is this a scam website? To the member who clicked and clicked to get enough to rent a bunch of clicking bots who are programed to lose a set percentage of the initial investment it is a scam. I don't care if they pay out a trillion dollars, if they partake in dishonest policies to rob the average member they are a scam in my book. Do you agree?
Educate me what is a bot and who controls them the site or the user? If a bot is being used illegally by the user than I would say that the user is in the wrong. But, you asked if a site is paying members and selling fake bots? Now I'd say that the company is deceitful. But, explain what a bot actually is? :)
@silvercoin (2102)
• Lithuania
Renting referrals means renting their bots.Even the most ignorant money maker can understand that referrals with hidden names like R1287987987 don't exist.The biggest lie is that you buy real "referrals".Second big lie is that they are "active" and that you'll be in profit.It's like give me 5$ and I'll give you 4$ back.You're in profit, congrats!
many still rent them.
I definitely agree. There should not be any dishonest policies on a good site. If there is then the administrator is no good in my book and the site needs to come down one way or the other. What a waste of honest peoples time. I think they pay members to get in and feel space to do there bidding and help them attain what they want and then they go down and leave people hanging.
@tonyllenium (6267)
yes probably some systems will use this technique to earn more from their avarage users...so it would be really difficult understand which site is really genuine and which other are scams...surely investing is always a big risks..
• Marion, Kansas
I would agree that if a site engages in dishonest practices it is a scam and I would not want to be a part of it. I like my sites to be honest and consistent.
@yallit (3678)
Well, there's no solid proof that all sites are actually using bots. So far the site that seems to have been proven to be using bots was bux.to since there was a screenshot of the admin panel. http://img16.imageshack.us/i/bots30547516jq3.jpg/ In my opinion, if you think that the site you signed up with is selling bots for rented referrals, then, either quit the site or do not rent referrals.
@aprilten (1977)
I agree that we can call it a scam if they are making us rent bots instead of real referrals, people that is. But, how do we know if it is such. I myself rent referrals and I am surprised how come I never get to be rented as a referral when I don't have an upline. Can you share with us the sites that have bots as rented referrals?