Are you this kind of friend...

@mobhomeir (7565)
Hello guys..most of us have people that we hated and don't like much for some reasons. Some of those are even our friends whom we always go around. But since we never like troubles and negative issues may arise between our friends we just keep on silent. But, it couldn't be avoided,we have someone which could be our best friend. We might tell everything about the issue. To make it short..we sometimes backbiting already unknowingly, right? The question is, would you dare to go with that friend you hated most pretending you like him/her? Accepting anything in your favor while behind her/his back you're backbiting him/her? Share your thoughts... Mobhomeir here..
@JenInTN (27564)
Oh no...that is a big no no for me. If I don't really like someone..I am not around them. At least not on a personal level. Life is to short to be around someone that is unpleasant. I don't talk about others either. Even if I don't like them. I just don't say anything about them at all. If I am around someone that is talking about others, I get away from them too.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Hi Jenin..yeah I heard your deafening-NO..but never heard by the subject...the worst is, she kept on accepting any good favor from this woman unknowingly this woman was being backbit ed by the subject..weird one..I don't know what kind of human she is.. Thanks for responding my friend... Mobhmeir here..
@aprilten (1966)
I don't think it's fair for that friend if you pretend to be a friend, because for me that's pretending. I will just try to avoid being with her if I really don't like her at all instead of being with her and pretending to like her. Unless, I'll be brave enough to tell her what I don't like about her. But, as you said it might cause troubles so you might as well just keep it to yourself. So, in that case, as I mentioned earlier Ill just avoid her.
@mobhomeir (7565)
I respect your statement my friend which is the right idea. But, I was amazed with one of my friend doing it. Whenever that someone (she hated)turn her back on her she could not help her mouth talking against that someone and take note that someone is her close friend. And yet, whenever if there would be any thing in favor to her from her hated-much friend she would accept.. Weird!!Opportunist backbiter!!Thanks for responding my friend.. Mobhomeir here...
@drinylane (117)
i could try to be with him/her in the same room but would try to be at the other side of the room.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Yes I got your point..clever and safe statement...Thanks for responding my friend.. Mobhomeir here...
Hello Mobhomeir, Interesting topic here :) There is a lady that I really really do not like being around. It's not that I hate her, I just don't approve of the things that she does. She married a guy that his family had a little money and cheated on him constantly with people she met on the internet. Even when he was finally told about her transgressions he still stayed married to her....until one day he had had enough and divorced her...then she had nothing but vile things to say about him. On a regular basis, I do not have to be around this person for any reason! BUT, this lady and I share a mutual friend that I do like to hang out with. There have been times that my friend was only going to be in town for the weekend and she wanted to go dancing and lo and behold here was this other lady that I do not like there as well. It would be "childish" perhaps on my part to stomp my feet and shout that I don't want to be around that lady when my friend is also her friend.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Hello outlawgirl I got your point. Well, no problem with that my friend. The problem would be, you're pretending to like her, accepting from her any favor for you while at the same time backbiting here whenever she's not around with your common friends. But in your case , you never said anything against your hated friend..I think it would just be fine..your conscience is clean..you just never like that woman.. Thanks for responding my friend.. Mobhomeir here..