I got a day off from Monday

Monday is the President's day, and I fortunately got a day off from it. I might need that day to sort things out, and I would simply stay home and not going anywhere. It will be nice to have a day off and a long weekend isn't it from all these hard working days. Although I have 3 weeks vacation this year, I might just save it for other plans. I have millions of ideas on to other destination for a nice vacation, but money is tight in my hand, and I have to consider how to save that money, and what to do next. Well, happy President's Day on Monday to everyone!
@liuyh0619 (108)
I have 10 days vacation this year. I want to save it for taking a trip abroad with folks. There is much possibility to switch my job recently. If it works, I will ask for the leave right now and prepare for my visa. Enjoy your day off.
You lucky goose.... I am unfortunately at work, although there's no pointn being here because (after the snow storm last night..) we have had no customers in the entire hour I've been here. And usually we have about 20 customers an hour. Hmmm... Well I guess it's an easy day, then, huh?
@dreamnishu (1253)
hello friend! nice to know that.Happy President's day.now a days i do not like holidays because i had a month holiday.i just want to start my studies.but when my class will start all works starts then of course i will miss that day.so enjoy your day.wish you have a great day. thanks a lot
@cream97 (29169)
Hi. kingparker. My daughter has two days off from school next week too. My son has to go to school on Monday. I wished that the school had to have sent him a note home specifying this though. I am glad that my daughter has these days off from school. I hope that you enjoy your days off. There is nothing like having free days off from work. Relax and enjoy your time off.
@starrm (124)
I also have the day off. I work in the Financial Services industry and the NYSE is closed. I plan on running simple errands like getting my haircut and doing laundry but I also plan to relax, maybe watch a movie, do some online work like mylotting or working on my blog. Enjoy the day off!
I get the day off to Monday, I really did not want to take it off after missing so many days due to all that ice and snow we had but then I started thinking oh well I am getting kind of burnt out of that job it is nice to work there but there is no benefits what so ever and no paid Holiday's no Vacation,no p.t.o., no nothing!! So I figured I will just stay home and be here on My lot!! Hope you enjoy your President's Day off!! Have a good one!!
@greenline (14864)
Have a nice long weekend too. Yes, if the weather is favorable, it would be a good chance to go to nice relaxing places, beautiful sea-beaches , may be. But, yes, I understand what you are saying. One might want to save the money for spending on a longer annual vacation time.