how to earn money in mylot?

As a newbie, how to earn money here in mylot.com? Should I keep on discussing and post some response for me to earn? Help me!
@adnileb (5017)
Just keep on posting discussions but be sure to respond back on all your comments. And also keep commenting on other posts... In short, just keep participating. Don't forget to read the guidelines. It help you a lot on what NOT to post. This will help your post from being deleted by mylot.
Do you mean, I shoud post a respond to all of you who have commented about my discussions for me to earn?
@adnileb (5017)
yup.. yup.. yup... Remember the, "I type, I earn. You type, you, earn" policy... So when you make a discussion and a lot of mylotters commented, you should respond back. =) And also participate to the other discussions... Happy mylotting mar!
I would like to ask again. What is the maximum number of letters or words that I can posts to any discussions,comments,and responses?
Don't forget to read all the rules. it will help you learn what not to do. Your doing good so far. Just continue and you will be fine.
Thanks anyway. But, I think it takes time and effort to earn money in this site?
Everything is about making an effort, dear. You can not just expect to earn without doing your share of labor. Be patient.
Hey marky! i just started out yesterday which makes me a newbie also. I took a look on almost everything in this site and they look promising. Anyway, just have fun with this site. My impression is that you will not only earn money but will also have loads of fun by sharing and looking at what others are thinking. Everybody needs an outlet of their thoughts, don't they? ;) Good luck to you and me!
@zandi458 (27954)
Besides responding to discussions and posting discussions, you can also earn by doing the tasks. The fastest to reach payout is to recruit referrals as you will earn certain percentage of their earnings.
But, I don't do task. What are your techniques to have more referrals?
@rosekiss (30154)
• Eugene, Oregon
In order to earn here, you need to be active and participate in discussions. You should also post quality as if you post a lot of one liners, then you probably won't earn anything, as your posts need to be descriptive and have substance as well. You only get paid for what you do and not what others do, so be sure to always comment back whevenver possible to an responses you receive. By being here you have started on the road to making some money even though it isn't a lot but it will add up in time. It really doesn't matter if you start discussions, post responses or comments, as you will earn as long as you do your part. Welcome to mylot and good luck to you.
It's true! We should do our part by investing our time and effort through posting in this site.