Life sucks for me again...

I went to church yesterday and left with such a wonderful feeling. I cried so loud I had the entire church crying. I was so stressed out from my life I tried to leave it all behind. I went home and all was fine. My daughter and I both left home for sleep overs. But,today on the way to picking her up she calls me to tell me she let her boyfriend jump through my window to get out of the cold. I lost my ever lasting mind. How can one person walk earth and be so darn dumb. The window faces the neighbors yard and they could easisly have seen this. I called the landlord straight away. I then told her and him that she does not have any respect for my home and myself as her mother. I said I feel she should go live with you(boyfriend). he and her kept saying no and I kept asking her why. She said she wants to stay here with me. Then when I told her he could not come over the house. She turned around and said to me. That I am an abuser. I wanted to die in my shoes. I said what the hell are you talking about she said I tied her up and made her close her eyes and beat her with a belt buckle. I wanted to die my heart fell out. I said she is saying this to scare me inot letting him stay. My neighbor ran over and calmed me down. I told my daughter if I was ever abused like this from anyone I would never want to lie with them. I am calling cps again tomorrow and she has to be removed from my home. My neighbor thinks her boyfriend put her up to that to scare. me. What kind of monster would I have to be to ever tie my child up and whoop her eyes closed with a belt buckle? She is gone now and I am home with adrian. I locked all the windows and after she gets placed I will change my locks and phone number. How can a lier like this be the child I gave birth too.
@carmelanirel (20979)
I agree with Gerty, you have to keep calling the cops, eventually they will see how she is. She may be doing this because she is blindly listening to her boyfriend, but you can't let what she says put fear into you. If you did tie her up and beat her, there would be marks on her. I recall someone here saying once when their child threatened to cry about abuse, the parent offered to call the police or take them to the station themselves. So next time she threatens you, offer her the phone or a ride. By the way, I hope this doesn't deter you from still seeking G♥d, because this did happen probably because you are seeking Him and the enemy is not happy with that...This is where I really hope you can find a mentor, that is where people get lost, when they don't have anyone to help them through trails like this..
No this will not stop me. I thought it would being I am not the most church going person. I felt so good sitting in that church that day. I am going back sunday morning as well. I am even going to go walking to see if I can find a church walking distance to my home so I don't have to wait for someone to drive me a few towns to this one. I will be hoping and praying cps can place her for me soon. She knows in her heart of hearts she is wrong to do this. And when I told her she hates me because this is just horrible she said she does not hate me.
Great, and I'll pray for you, and if you ever need any special prayer you can always PM me... As for her hating you, I am sure she doesn't, I believe all teens at least one in their lives feel they do hate their parents, but they really don't...
I am so done with her right now. if I can sign her over to the state and never see her again I would be fine. I am going crazy right now..
She sure knows your buttons doesn't she? SHe does such a good job of making you feel bad when she should be feel low, low, low. When she is placed? Is she going into foster care or what? I bet you will feel such relief when you are out from under her.
I think it is a group home for 6 months and then I have to go to court to have her placed another 6 months. Then she will be 18 and on her own. By then I would be done moved and she will not know where to find me.
Well, that is good to hear. Glad this happened and so quickly it seems too. Thank goodness, huh? Then you will be moved and she will be on her own. Great!
I will start looking for a place as soon as this is done with. My lease is up in sept and I want to be far from this area as possible. Maybe two towns down will be ok.
@dreamy1 (3815)
How old is she and where is her father? I understand you are upset but putting her in foster care and turning your back on your own child because she told a lie seems a bit extreme. Talk to her when both of you are calm and find out why she said what she did.
@dreamy1 (3815)
Wow that's awful. Has she been to counseling? Sounds like she has serious anger issues.
She goes and all she talks about is how she hates to go to school.
@Polly1 (12650)
I'm so sorry Gifts you going thru all this crap, its not fair. I guess he ones we love the most are the ones that can hurt us the most. I am going thru a bunch of crap with my grown granddaughter. I was in tears yesturday from what she was saying to me. Good luck I hope it gets better for you.
I will hope and pray it gets better for you as well. I know I will be in church on sunday and will pray for you before I go to bed. Take it easy.
@Polly1 (12650)
Thanks so much Gifts, that is so sweet that you will include me in your prayers. I will say a special prayer for you too. Thats one of the great things about Mylot, we care about each other.
• Marion, Kansas
Just keep on calling CPS, and keep on calling her parole officer. Keep everybody informed about what is going on. Did the boyfriend break the window? You know, she has no proof to say that you have abused her, she is just trying to scare you. Do you have a case worker besides the one for her? You have to be able to say who of her friends comes in the house.
NO she left the window open for him. He said he told her before about that meaning he gets in this was all the time. We live on the ground floor. She is trying to kill me for sure. My neighbor said my daughter is doing this because of me wanting to call the police because he went through my window.
Though I will be the first to admit that there are times that children do tell stories so that they are able to get their own way, this is typically a behavior that is seen in children that are much younger than your daughter. The more you share about some of the antics that she has put you through, the more convinced that I am that she definitely needs help that you aren't able to give her. You have to keep calling the social worker until they are willing to do something to help you, and ultimately her.
@dollar3235 (2063)
No doubt, she is not aware of the cruelty in this world. Even though she has made a mistake, you should give her a chance, try to accept her boyfriend (that's what she wants). If you do so, it will make sure that she will live with you and you will have plenty of time to explain her and make her understand what is right and what is wrong. Getting angry/hurt and letting her go will not be of any good, tomorrow, if something goes bad with her, I am sure you will be hurt again. If her boyfriend is causing such issues, I am sure his intentions are not good. Think how will you be able to protect your family (daughter) by letting her go with him or trying to pretend that you accept him and then gradually to make her understand what is wrong? At the same time, suppose if all of this is just a mis-understanding and both of them love you but things are just going out of the hand because of a heated argument. If they live with you, it may be possible that things will get sorted out with time. My suggestion to you will be try to think positively, only your forgiveness can bring your daughter to your life and that will only make you 'happy'. Taking a chance for your own kid is not a bad idea or is it?
@sid556 (31006)
Hi Gifts, You know I've been here. Please stay tough. I'm on the other side of this now and I'm telling you that I can look at my 24 yr old and I can't believe that she is the same little girl who a few years ago pushed me to the brink. Once this girl realizes that you won't put up with behavior that would send other people running, she'll first be so angry and it will feel as if she hates you. Let it. You feel that way anyway...right? Just go with it and most important...don't let her see you anything but calm and matter-of-fact even though you feel anything but. Tough love is just that...it's tough. It is tough on you as well as her. This is going to hurt but not nearly as much as it does already. And when she presses your buttons like accusing you of things you didn't do, just suck it up and tell her that you love her and sorry that she feels that way. My daughter went around telling anyone that would listen that I wouldn't feed her. Anyone that mattered knew that wasn't true. Same holds true for you, Gifts
@jazel_juan (15767)
This is something scary, i do not know the whole story why your daughter is acting this why, but i hope she will come around be a better person. if i may ask how old is she now? it is scary on my part because i also have a daughter and i am trying my best to be the best mother and friend for her and i hope she will not turn out to be rebellious one too..
@cream97 (29169)
Your daughter has to really straighten her act up. She really needs to. It is so sad that she does not respect you. Now she is lying on you. She can't make you let her boyfriend stay in your home. You will have to call CPS. Your daughter seems to be an endangerment to you and to herself. I feel so sorry for you, gifts. You are a caring and loving mother and this is how she repays you. By being so hateful and disrespectful. I will continue to pray for you and for her!