Is a way to escape by depression ?

Romania
I meet many peoples who have more problem with own imagine.They are confuse and no see any solution to escape.It is important to know that this peoples to organized own life with new signs,new minds occupation and relax in nature(walk in park, vacantion, or creative game or new relation).What experience have you in this problem?You can find good solution in depression?
It all sounds good to find something else to do like walking in the park and all. But if you have had serious depression, it is not easy at all to come out of it. I have been going through depression now for 5 years. I started taking medication about 2 years ago, but it still hasn't taken the depression away. It does make it more tolerable sometimes. When you are depressed, the thought of cleaning, bathing, going to the store, going to family's house--anything causes you to have anxiety. You get a sick nervous feeling in your chest that won't go away until you decide you aren't going to do that thing after all. It is tough, and if you haven't truly experienced it, there's no way you can give advice on it. If there was something I could do, I would have done it a long time ago.
I am sorry for your grave situation.Indeed you have right,when discuss about serious form of depression.In this case is indicated an strong treatment and oversight because is not a joke.So I understand that you is fain now.Ok, God bless you!
@mermaidivy (15416)
I liek to go shopping to forget the depression!
Ha ha ,yes ,excelent nice opportunity.Indeed is a good for person who no depression become from loose moneys.
@tedifa (1235)
Depression can happened if people got stressed,under pressure and without solutions.Relax in the nature is good ways to solve that problems,but maybe they have no time or no money for that.We should get closer to GOD if we had a big trouble,take a pray and sure GOD will help you soon or later.Just positive thinking and always optimistic about your problem.Listen your favorite music hope will help you.
It is a very dark and gloomy feeling. There are differences with depression as there are some that only experience it at certain negative times in their life while there is clinical depression that requires professional assistance and many times medication. It is not very easy to simply get over depression but I find that believing and understanding that tomorrow will be a better day, sort of makes for positive thinking. Even if tomorrow is not a better there there is hope to continue to keep trying.
@Lore2009 (7389)
Yes, I have been depressed before and it sure does feel like there is no way out. In those times, you just have to wait it out and surrender to the feeling. I just kept reminding myself that things change and I had to be patient. I eventually got out of it and found a hobby that makes me happy and motivated. Sometimes you just have to distract yourself from your thoughts to create a new thought to make it important.