myLot codes

@dfollin (12780)
A lot of times when I am doing discussions,whether starting one or responding to one,I find that I need to use more than three of the codes that they permit. Do you think they should let us use more than three? Even if we only get credit and being paid for using three,I just want to make my conversation to the point. What do you think?
@inu1711 (5288)
Hello Dfollin, I have the same problem like you. This week I haven't been too active here, but the last week it happened every day to receive that message "Response contains more than the maximum allowed MyLotCode Emotes. Max is 3". It was quite annoying because I needed all of them to sustain my point. It was difficult to give up on one of them, as each of them had its own role. I think it would be great if we could use more than 3 emotes. Maybe the restriction with only 3 emotes should be available only for short messages. I think it would be better if the maximum number of emoticons were established according to the lenght of the post, what do you think?
@payout (3722)
Hey Dfollin, Most of the time I dont need no more then three but I think having more will be nice but maybe 5 or 7 at the most would be nice but other then that people will go crazy haha.. Most of the time I need about two but the codes allow us to express ourselves.. (Send them a Suggestion)
@Lore2009 (7388)
What are the codes?
That's the same thing that I want to know...
@daeckardt (6245)
I didn't know they had a limit on the number that you could use. I only occasionally use them anyway, but there are times when they are useful. I think if it fits, it should be used.