Did you ever watched the Movie Hachiko the dog's Story?

Sweden
Hai friends, Last week I watched a movie named Hachiko. I was really impressed with that movie and it climbs into my facebook favorite movies now. The movie is all about the relationship between a dog and its owner. The love between then handled sensibly and clearly. I can say its one of the best drama shoot upto date. And its a real story happened in China. Did any one ever watched this movie?
@fl0rencia (417)
I did watch it! And it's awesome! I thought it would be boring at first, but then I got hooked up until I found myself so touched by the story and see myself crying. It was a very good story. One of the best kind of stories I've ever seen.
@Jlyn10 (10576)
Yes, I've watched that movie and I love it. It was so touching. I watched it until I cry. That's why they say that a dog is a man's best friend and I believe so.
@dreamy1 (3815)
I've heard of the movie but never saw it. It's a nice story. I love dogs. I can't wait to get one.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
yes,i did...it was really heart touching story. this is just another proof that even animals knows what is love,care and also has emotions same like us.
@jaiho2009 (39021)
thanks for the BR mark... keep mylotting always