Less Bucks For All

@erikmama (12929)
I am a member of the site Swagbucks. It is fairly easy to earn :bucks'there to redeem for free gifts of all sorts. I have always earned a lot of bucks searching and watching videos. Now I am noticing that it is harder than ever to earn these Swagbucks!! They have also lowered the number of bucks you get for watching the videos! has anyone else noticed this? Why do earning sites get members hooked then lower the payout or awards?
I am not a member of Swag bucks but can certainly confirm that many sites have a tendency to get us so interested and then bang overnight a change comes. My thinking as I have seen it too often is that they do this for several reasons, one that they figure members will still participate, hence the site saves and earns more or two they were overwhelmed and not prepared with the large payouts. Which ever reason the members are the ones in the end that loose out most of the times. Good luck with the site as I have heard good reviews from it.
@erikmama (12929)
Awwww hardworking gurl! You should join the site! You just do not know what you are missing!! It is a really great site and you can get so many different prizes, from cash to Amazon gift card and games and name brand perfumes and stuff like that. It is not hard to earn on the site either. I usually earn enough to get 2 $5 Amazon gift cards each month.I let them add up and now have about $50 in cards. Once they get us hooked they know they got us and we aent going anywhere. But it is still a gret way to get free stuff which I love!
Is this something that I have to download a toolbar for?? As I have two and don't know that I want a third. lol
@erikmama (12929)
Noipe...no downloading required, which is yet another reason that I like it! All you do is go to the site, hit the search tab and search away!
I am still earning pretty regularly. I never really enjoyed the videos, and felt that 5 SB was not enough, and I know they lowered them. I usually catch one or two codes daily and earn from a search or two a day. In addition I get a buck for sign in one for the poll two for NOSO, and one for visiting the survey site. I have not done a task but they look pretty good. There are supposed to be other videos that you can get two SB a piece for. Sites keep changing, because they get popular, and it is hard to meet the demand and they change what they pay for.
@erikmama (12929)
I do not like the videos either. But it is a easy way to get the point. Now they have lowered it to just 3 SB so I do not like that. I think that you have to watch less to get the 3 SB though. Not to sure. Were do you get the codes from? I just signed up to do the surveys, but when I try to do them it tells me that the dashboard is unavailable right noe, so I do not know I am doing something wrong or what. I am sure that there are more and more people joining the site, but I am thankful it is there for me to earn with!!
I am member of a group on another site where they post the codes. I guess the gal that does it gets it from another site, I forget. Have you done your profiles for surveys? I have not done them all. I do not ever get approved for the surveys, but I get a point for going there. You can go through noso and skip all the offers and get one or two SB. Anything I have to search or research for I do on that site, because I never earn anything here on search. Someone else spelled out about the videos, you watch ten and get 5 SB then watch another ten and get 3SB, the only time I had ever done it I had to view 20 to get 5SB. Like I said, the tasks look easy, and I will probably go in and try one or two to reach payout tonight.
@ladym33 (11007)
They have slow days sometimes so I wouldn't worry. I have had bad days on there and then I turn around and have a really good day. I have already won a couple of times today. Just keep trying an you will eventually win some swagbucks. Swagbucks is all about the luck of the draw. Sometimes the oddest things win swagbucks, you just never know.
@erikmama (12929)
I have been noticing it for a littlw while now, and now they have even lowered the number of SB that yu receive for watching the videos. I like the site. It is great to have a place to be able to earn so easily. I have been getting the Amazon gift cards, and will probably continue to get those. I just thought that the amount of SB I get for searching have lowered and I do not get them as often.
I've never watched videos for Swagbucks but I do use their search engine occasionally and have a few referrals who make some bucks on there. I've probably only made like $25 last year but HEY! I will defi nitely take what I can get! I haven't been on it lately, but it seems like a lot of sites are doing that these days..
@erikmama (12929)
Can't complain about anything that comes to you for free!! I am glad that the site is around for us to earn with. I guess that they have to do what they have to do in order to provide a quality site for all and I guess that I should just shut up and be thankful!
I use Swagbucks as well. I never watched the videos, but I earned mines by searching the web. I have noticed that they are lowering the amount you earn. I think it's because they have more people joining the site and want to make it more competitive. I think the should lower the price of the prizes and increase the amount you can earn. Great post.
@erikmama (12929)
I guess that is the reason why they are doing it. It is all good as long as I still have a way to earn. I try to utilize all of the different ways the site offers to earn, and have finally been able to join the surveys portion. I am not sure how it is going to go but guess we will wait and see!
@Shellyann36 (11269)
I have not really noticed this. I never watch the videos. I do participate in the polls once in a while. I earn the dollar by logging into the tool bar. I have found that if you go beyond the first or second page of your search it will earn you swagbucks as well. Quite a few people give up if they do not get the swagbuck on the 1st or 2nd page but if you go beyond that you will perhaps find your swags! Goodluck!
@erikmama (12929)
I always thought that 5 SB was to low for watching the videos, and now that it is down to 3, it is even worse! I am still watching them, though, because I want to get all of the bucks that I can. I do the polls everyday. It is just one point, but it also takes just a second to do. I never even considered this as a way to get the SB, but I will definiatley expand my search options. Thanks so much!
@Shellyann36 (11269)
I might try the videos but I am not sure. You are welcome for the info! Good luck!
I earn about 500 points a day but i have to work hard to it that many like doing surveys,task and offers. I don't watch videos a waste of time..:) good luck.
@erikmama (12929)
WOW!! 500 points a day? Thats ALOT!! I dont even gt near 100 a day so I am very impressed with that number in a day...I do watch the videos but it isnt my favorite thing. So how long do you spend on there in a day to get that many SB?
I guess you don't even want to hear about how many swagbucks that I've earned today though so I really won't share. I have to admit that I was pretty upset initially when they changed the way that they pay sb for the videos, I now have to admit that it doesn't bother me at all because I have found that I'm actually getting more out of it than I was in the past. The reason being that it takes a little bit less time to get two 3 sb wins than it did to get one 5 sb win. Of course the birthday celebration today worked out really well for me.
@erikmama (12929)
I thought that it took less time and less videos to get the three SB as well. I do not mind, as long as I am still able to earn with the sie.
@tonyllenium (6266)
in many cases these kind of systems when they become popular take this policy such as they will give you less and less points to reach the payout...
@erikmama (12929)
I am still happy with the site, and am glad that I am able to earn there. I guess that if they need to cut back they have to. I still do not find it to awful jhard to get the SB thee. I use it to search when I am writing articles, so I use the search a lot.
it seems the same that its harder to earn them then before