Do you enjoy being at home alone?

Adrian is on his way to drop kk home and go to work. I just mopped the house and redid the entire linen closet. Everything else is finished and I get to sit down and mylot with alll of you. I was thinking how nice it is to be home all alone. I think it is refreshing and like it very much. I may be right here when he walks back in the door. are you like me or do you need to be home with someone?
I do enjoy having company but every now again I do enjoy being home alone as this way I can about a routine, get lots done and or simply do nothing at all. It is a nice and fun way for me to enjoy total peace and quiet.
Yes that is the best part of being home alone. Doing nothing if that is what we choose.
@cher913 (25890)
i do because i am an only child and used to being alone. not that i dont love my kids and my hubby, but i like it when i am alone because i can do what ever i want, just like the old days.
I know the feeling but,I am not an only kid. It was 6 kids in our house and I never knew the joy of being home alone.
Yes. I love being alone at home especially during working days. I can concentrate on my tasks and work and above all its noise-free. :)
@mythociate (15963)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Indeed, sometimes it feels good to be alone; just like sometimes it feels good to breathe-out, but I don't try to make it happen! That is, you shouldn't TRY to be alone ... you shouldn't really TRY to be with company, either; but if you have to TRY to be either, I would TRY to be with company. That should've been the name of that sitcom ... instead of "Married ... with Children," it should've been "Married ... & Company"
@comfort55 (1574)
When hubby goes to his office I need to have sometime with me ao that I can finish my chores and pursue my hobbies....but hubby comes home at around 8pm so evenings become dull for me then either I expect my neighbours to visit me or else I go for walk and meet and talk to as many people as I meet on the way...this refreshes me..have a grt day!!
Now, don't get me wrong, there are definitely times that I enjoy my peace and quiet. However, when I know that the children aren't going to be home for several hours, I actually go through some depression. I think that the reason for this is because of the fact that it has been rare since my son was born four years ago that I've had the opportunity to be home alone. In fact, the last time that both of the children spent the night away from home, I was ready to go pick them up as soon as I got out of bed the following morning.
@indahfth (11173)
At first I felt uncomfortable being home alone. Because I feel lonely, and there's nothing I can talk. But now I feel very comfortable being home alone. I can do whatever I like while alone. Even after I finished work, I can get lazy, and free to watch television shows that I love. I really enjoyed myself at home, and I prefer to be alone at home, comfortable and nothing is disturbing.
@kank268 (23)
yes i do, but i don't know why, i just feel so peace and safe at home alone.
I like the peace and quiet I can have alone.
you absolutely right , i agree with you .... i can enjoying my day alone, feel so peace and quit ... this is totally right ...
@sid556 (31003)
I love being home alone. It doesn't happen often and I'd probably get tired of it if it were too often but I do love it. I can get so much done so quick and still find time to kick back and relax doing whatever I want without worrying about bothering anyone or getting interrupted.
That is good to know. We all need our time alone sometime..
I also like being home alone and it's so important to we take some time for ourselves especially to relax after a stressful day. Meditation works for me like yoga or listening to the sounds of the ocean.
@sylvia13 (1851)
• Nelson Bay, Australia
Yes, I enjoy being home alone very much! I don't need to turn the television or radio on, as just silence if perfect for me! That does not mean that I don't love my husband and children, but having time for myself is like a luxury for me! Maybe my loving to be home alone is due to the fact that I used to live by myself when I was single. Now I have a family and that is much better than being all alone, but a few hours on my own is something completely different and I must confess that I do enjoy that!
I don't blame you we all need a time to just be free.
@TwiKnight (107)
I prefer to be left alone at all times in the house too, me, my laptop, all the air to myself and music to fill it. Most of the time, I simply despise any competition for the abundance of oxygen around me.
I was a bit lonely after being home alone for so long yesterday. For the most part i like the alone time.
@krajibg (11936)
• Guwahati, India
Hi gift, If it is day time I do not mind staying alone at home. But night is different. I am not afraid of anything like spirit or ghost like things but it feels so lonely and deserted and any sound in the house start me. If no option left then it is alright but usually I do not like to stay at home all alone.
Oh that is fine you should be lucky to hav ethe love one around you to share your space with. Take care..
I like being alone at times. Or atleast fewer kids helps so I can get more things done. As my kids and husband are like tornado's when I come home from work it is a bigger mess than when I left wich upsets me that my hubby will not do more around the house when I am gone. Plus when I'm home even just with one kid I can get more done and I don't have to worry about waking anyone so I can vacuum all I want as I hate sweeping.
My mother hates sweeping and mopping. She can't wait to put her carpet down. I hate carpet because I have to shampoo too much thinking of the dirt in my house.
I like it a lot! I grew up in a house full of people, and even though I love my family to bits, they can be a bit too much sometimes. So it was a major milestone when I finally moved out from my parents' house and started living on my own. Coming home to my neat, quiet and empty apartment doesn't make me feel lonely. It's my own quiet retreat from every day stress. Every once in a while when I feel like I want to see people, I make plans with my friends to go out. But nothing beats coming home to peaceful solitude. I guess I'm just a happy loner.
This sounds great and I hope one day soon my daugter can learn to feel this way. She loves lving alone as it is at 16. We made an agreement she has to get a job and pay the bills on her own since I moved out.
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya gifts, I have just mopped all the Floors too well where they will let me which was almost all of the House as I love to see the shine on the clean Floors and the Sun shining on them. They give off a sort of Rainbow reflection as they are tiles ceramic ones. I like being on my own too. I want my Husband to go out and get some fresh air and whilst he´s out I am doing things like this writing on here for a while. I don´t always need to be with someone. I think that we all need our space outside or inside the House. Have a great Weekend gifts.
You have a great weekend as well. I hope the family is doing well. Take care..
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
Yes I'm like you I love to be home alone. I get to mylot with no interruptions. I also like to be home alone when I'm cleaning the house. When people are home its very hard to clean a house with everyone in the way. LOL LOL. Plus being home alone lets me unwind and relaxes me and I get to play my music that I love without someone commenting on my music taste.
They left the radio on and I never turned it off. I normally don't watch tv on the weekend unless adrain wants to watch a movie.
@dodo19 (34032)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do enjoy spending time alone at home. I think that it's nice to have time to yourself, and have the whole place to yourself. It's a nice change. I think that sometimes we all need time to ourselves, time when we can have the entire house/apartment to ourselves. It's something that we need from time to time. Or at least, it's something that I do need and enjoy occasionally.
I agree 100% with this. I can't wait to be home tomorrow alone too. I hope anyway.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
Well my answer is YES and No. I would love being alone coz i would be able to practice my singing (without criticisms lol) and the dance moves etc but I wouldn't love being along coz i'm a scaredy person and would definitely freak out being home alone. But the day time would be fine.
I was this way when I was younger. Not anymore I love it to pieces being alone.
@elaidha (95)
I don't enjoy being home alone when I don't have anything to do but I do love to be alone when I'm doing houseworks. I hate it when I'm cleaning the house and there are so many of them messing and walking here and there. But when I'm alone I can clean the house more quickly.
@prabu03 (175)
i ill enjoy being at home alone ill enjoy my time by seeing tv,listing music ect..........