Do you know of where to find a cheap airline ticket for missionary trip?

@Bebs08 (10689)
We plan to travel on a mission trip and would be glad to find cheap or discounted airline ticket for the trip. I've heard from some people that mission trip travelers can avail a discount ticket but I don't know where to find it. I keep on searching the net but they are all the same. I hope somebody here could give any info.
@maximax8 (28558)
I suggest that you have a look at Flight Scanner and see which airfares are available to your destination. Then you could write down the names of five travel agencies that have these fares then you could phone each of them and ask for a mission discount. I think that it would be better to contact the airlines that go to your destination and then ask them on the phone. Good luck with planning your mission trip.
@Bebs08 (10689)
Thanks for the idea.
@doggydimon (1372)
That depends where are you going. Some airlines offer discounted travels for that particular market but not that low a fare. Maybe you can tell me where you will go and I will help you find a cheap fare.
@Bebs08 (10689)
That's a good idea I would appreciate it a lot. I will be going to the Philippines. From Greensboro NC to Manila Philippines.