am i being hacked?

@cyfernet (2796)
when i come to this website i see www.mylot.com but once i try to login i come to www2.mylot.com and all i see is the same page i came before login, so i quit my browser and come here again and i see my account without me logging in again! i suspect i'am being hacked....i tried one method...i clicked the "discussions" and the address changed to www2.mylot.com and everything worked fine and i can login and see my account, i know that mylot has changed it's server to www2 but why am i seeing the old one?
@baysmummy (1639)
i just closed the page down and then opened another one up and came to mylot and in the address bar it said http://www.mylot.com/
@cyfernet (2796)
so it's happening to u too....i thought i was the only one with this problem.
@tibido (4081)
I don't think you're hacked
@cyfernet (2796)
did this happen to u?
@nancygibson (3738)
• France
mine does that too, but it all seems to work ok, I think its just the way the site is set up but perhaps you could email the site if it would set your mind at rest?
I cannot log out, and when I come in, I am already logged on. What's going on here?
@wildpvcgal (1093)
It sounds like a bug or perhaps just a glintch maybe due to the upgrades. xx