This morning I felt my daughters love.

We surprised her and went to take her to school this morning. It was raining and I thought since we were up so early. We should go take her to school. We live 7 towns away from her and about 20 minutes drive. Adrian said let's go as soon as I told him about it. I got to the door and rang the bell. I did not even use my key. I went in and I saw her face light up. I started packing some of my clothes and she gave me some new shirts she got from the home. Then I went to do my hair over. She said sit down and took the comb and fixed my hairstyle for me. The house was clean,clean,clean. I know for sure my daughter loves me. It was the best feeling I had in a long time. Have you felt the love of someone lately? Do you sometimes doubt their love because of their actions? I do because we are always fighting over this loser she is in love with.
@jillhill (37354)
That as so nice you connected in that way! My little granddaughter was over both Sat and Sunday. Yesterday she made me a card that said...I love you..I hope you love me too. She is 5 and in kindergarden...and she actually wrote all the words on the card for me...she was so proud..and I was so proud of her too!
@chicko (86)
aww! thats so sweet...
@chicko (86)
kids are the most innocent and straightforward people on earth!
@jillhill (37354)
All the words weren't spelled right but who cares! She read it to me before she gave it to me.......so cute!
Very good! Baby steps remember, and seems like all is heading in the right direction. Keep remembering that moment and each time, hopefully no more, that you and she have a spat, try and remember this way she and you will have many, many more bonding moments!
Oh yeah we just got off the phone. She called me and it was so nice to hear her voice. We will see each other tomorrow morning. Thanks
@sexyice (874)
• Latvia
I followed up your articles. I do not have a daughter, and the good answer I can't give. But I really am happy when I saw your "This morning I felt my daughters love" really heppy. I hope now wou feel your daughters love every day! Good luck to you and your family!!!
I love your user name.. I am glad to be happy as well. Thanks
@rameshchow (5284)
Till now you thought that "my daughter is a kid, she has to know more", But Now onwards you have to learn from her.
Thanks very much
@chicko (86)
Thats very nice! well, im sure your daughter also felt your love today when you gave her a surprise! Im sure my mom thinks i hate her because of the way i behave, but i actually love her a lot.... im sure she doubts my love because of my actions... but i know that she will always be there for me no matter what i do, that makes me love her even more... i am trying to right my actions, i hope it shows very soon...
I think in time with our growing older and wiser you will show her love. My daughter just called me and she sounded like my sweet little girl.
@djmarion (4905)
feeling someone's love towards you is really a very wonderful feeling and i also feel that kind of feeling every time with my husband and family. though there are times when we disagree over some issues in the house or in our lives i believe that their love for me is real and i always feel glad to know that.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me thanks to Jehovah God that he feel you good for now this time so be good for your daughter all the time.
@sid556 (31018)
Hi gifts, Cherish these moments with your daughter. They'll pull you two back together when times are tough. When my daughter was being so difficult, there were these moments when she would come and sit with me late at night and just talk. Often times, it was so so late and I had to get up in the morning and things to do but still, I always sat with her just enjoying the peaceful time we were having together. Next day could of been a different story but those moments were important to both of us. Every once in a little while I could see that it wasn't that she didn't care but that she was just a very troubled teen.
I can't tell you how great it is to hear that your daughter and you are getting along so well now. What you describe is how mother and duaghter should be together. I am curious to know what the people at the home said to her. Whatever it was it really helped.
@gloryacam (5546)
Awww. That's so sweet. I love it that she combed your hair. Was it just yesterday that you were combing hers? I don't know my moms sometimes doubt their daughter's love. I might always disagree with my mom, and grew up always fighting with her, but I hope the she always knews that I loved her. We're not very vocal about it, but I do show her in every way. And I know she loves me, too (she and my dad), because of all the fuss I receive everytime I'm at their house.
@aerous (13475)
I said yes. Sometimes I doubt someone who show love for me because of their actions. It will be the result of constant fighting or quarrellings. But you can feel the real one if the person really true in his/her heart about the love that she/he carried about
My daughter is a lot younger than your daughter, but I am already starting to see that when she gets a little bit older there are going to be a lot of times that we come to odds with each other. However, I also get to see her love on a regular basis because of the little things that she does. Yes, we do fight, alot, about cleaning, but it always really does make my day when Kathryn tells me that she loves me. I can see it in her face and I can only hope that she does not make a lot of bad decisions when she gets a little bit older.
@sizzle3000 (3040)
My daughter and I fight constently but that's ok. We fight about some of the choices she makes and how she spends money and things like that. The main thing though is that we know we love each other. Things have been tough recently because I just made the move to Tennesse permenately and she's still in Maryland trying to save money with her husband to come down. We've been apart before but not like this and it's been hard on both of us. Over the phone we make sure we let each other feel how much we love each other because we don't know when we're going to see each other again.
That's really a good feeling.This winner holiday,my grandmother lived in my home because i am home and there is someone that is free to acompany she.During that time,I got up early to have breakfast with her and cook lunch for her.Although it took only one week long,I really wished that she can be happy!~I expetced that I also have such granddaughter can treat me like this when I am old.
@jaiho2009 (39079)
hello gsb, Your daughter simply loves you. Thu sometimes there were arguments and disagreement,but i am sure she loves you deep in her heart. I am happy to read this topic ,too different from your previous discussion with your mom-daughter relationship Enjoy each moment dear
@sy0712 (156)
Read your article,I think you really is very happy.However,for your daughter,you are also loved her very much.You are willing to do what you can to give her your love,at the same time,you also hope she will love you!
@gloryacam (5546)
@gloryacam (5546)
@cream97 (29175)
Hi. giftsandbagscom. That is so wonderful! I am sure that your daughter loves you very much. More than you could ever imagine! She is just going through her teenager phase. When she gets older, she will thank you for being a loving and caring mother to her. She is all that you have. And you are all that she has. I honestly wish that she can just leave this boy alone that means her no good. I have felt the love of my cousins last week. We all talked to each other. My cousin had about four to five relatives on the phone talking. All of us had a very good time. We was laughing and we were talking about the younger days when I was a little girl. We was talking about funny moments. It was so sweet of him to have contacted everyone like he did. I am glad that, your daughter is making effort to show you that, she loves you. This effort goes a long way, and I hope that it will continue too.
@bunnybon7 (32565)
• Holiday, Florida
iam so glad she is turning around a bit already. as you know, when you are so young you look at things so much differently. but even if you fight you are blood and it cant last. sooner or later the love comes out and you are happy for each others place in the world. yes, ive been through it all with my kids. one daughter was so much like yours and even after all this time we still disagree on a few things. not to fight but just argue a little. yet sometimes she will send me or say something, that will tell me she really loves me a lot.