have you ever had a mysterious instinction about match result?

China
i am asking this one cause i surly have,i kinda detected the regulations of soccer game results,and as a proof i did earn quite a sum from soccer lottery by that,i guess you just cant sort it as sheer luck,not to mention many many close ones on guessing of all these years.and not to mention those ones i missed only because i didnt have time to participate but got the correct guessing in mind already. my thanks to this beautiful game,all those joys and tears,and unexcepted extra rewards.
@rappeter13 (5298)
I would appreciate it if you would share your premonitions with us. I would really like to see if you have this special ability or not. You can add me as a friend and share your tips with me in private.
i wanna share but i dont know what to share ,in fact i just wanted to say i founf it interesting that there's some regulations in this game.
I see. This means that this things happen suddenly and with no intention. And of course there is some regulation, because football players are all humans and human activity can be put in statistics.
On the contrary, usually the result which I predict will went to the other's side. Like last match between Arsenal vs Birmingham :) So I guess, I might have the contra-ability, that is to predict the wrong result for each match. Just kidding :)
well in that case i dont know what to say other than let's double confirm every match by taking the both ends.
@NicoZieg (591)
• Denmark
As rappeter says, then I would also know your tips. But to the questions: I wouldn't say I have had a mysterios instinction about a match result. I have had some instinctions, but they were not mysterious, and half of them went wrong, so I don't think I have a special ability to predict matches.
there's no tips that i can put it in specific words,that's why i call it mysterious i guess