boss call for a sport!

@zills66 (1421)
Saudi Arabia
have you ever had a boss who call for a sport. you did something wrong and he tucked his sleeves and he clenched his fingers in his palms calling for a sport, what would you do? i'm good in boxing lol so there is no problem!
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
Haha no actually. I never had a job before so that leaves me with no boss too. But if i do someday have a job and if he wants to have a match??? hmmm i don't know. It depends on how he/she looks. If my boos is huge and scary then i better not accept it but if the boss is my size then i guess it's ok lol. But no actually, i wouldn't wanna fight :D
@zills66 (1421)
• Saudi Arabia
well if you are smarter than your boss, you could be faster and you could attack him before he attacks you. you could definetely grab his head down on the ground and resign.
• South Korea
Not a bad idea hahahhaha
• South Korea
Oh lord!! sounds painful lol
@veronizm (909)
I'd probably laugh at him. I mean, a BOSS who would call for a fight? How did he even got to the position of a boss? Bosses are supposed to be more mature and they're supposed to be LEADERS, not fighters. So I'd probably just laugh at him because of his ridiculousness and ignore him because it would be like fighting an 8-year kid, it wouldn't be worth my time and energy.
@zills66 (1421)
• Saudi Arabia
well we don't know. if you ever heard from the news that even people of the congress from the country of koreas are kicking, beating and slashing something like that while congregation meeting.
@veronizm (909)
Yeah, there are some people who are just immature, even if they have acquired the best positions in their job. It's just a wonder to me why these people are there, but I guess that's just part of our world's reality, even before. Still, it doesn't change the fact that these kind of people are not really worth our time.