Jealousy can be define as disease

Jealousy is type of disease I complete my survey and I found most of the persons jealous by their friends or relatives about their business, earnings or activities. I cant understand why they jealous with other people. They should be pay the attention on how can carry their own business or other activity can increase or improve rather than they pay attention on why their friends earnings more and how can down their business or image. Share your views its is a disease or any medicine on it
@thatgirl13 (7306)
• South Korea
Actually I am really jealous when it comes to love. I was a real jealous girlfriend when i was in a relationship with my ex-boyfriend. I didn't like him flirting with others girls so he would never talk to girls in front of me. But the funny thing is, he liked me being jealous lol.
In case of love jealousy is possible and it must be there but in case of business, earning money or growing up images no jealous should be found there.
@Jotomy (6351)
I feel that can be a possessiveness.
@rameshchow (5283)
I agree with you. My personal opinion is we do not compare us with others. We have to compare with us, and improve our talent.
@Jotomy (6351)
Hi surekharathi, jealousy is also a feeling of human beings, it may not harm if it is in limit but if exceeds then may cause mental problems. So that is why everyone will say think positive and be positive. Have a nice day.