You're In A Sinking Ship With Your Love One, Wil U Save Her or Yourself ?

@yansky23 (404)
You're in a Sinking Ship With Your Love One, There's Only 1 LifeVest left(this vest can only save 1 person, Will You Use It or You Let Your Love One Wear It? If that's the case, i'll evaluate first if she knows how to swim. If not, i'll let her use the vest, then i'll swim the the best i can to find and reach an island.
I'll definitely let her use the vest. But it could happen, that she won't wear it at all. Cause if she survived, and she knew that I'm not, wouldn't life will be so miserable for her ?
You're assuming, of course, that the choice will be yours. What's to stop your Loved One from punching you in the face and run off - sorry, make that 'swim off' - with the lifevest?
@asliah (11148)
hi, i think it depends upon on how deeply you love each other, being a gay like me, i will save my self because i believe that love on us will not lasts and forever.but if i can swim and survive, of course i will give it to my love so both of us have a chance to survive.
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
I'll give the last life vest to my love. I'll probably die immediately coz i don't know how to swim. sad. yeah i know.
if i were on that situation, i will give the life vest to my love one, because when you love somebody, you will always think for his/her safety, and that you are ready to give-up life for the person you love.
i would allow my partner to wear the vest as he has a young child who deserves to grow up with a father or I would wear the vest and us both swim to shore then when he got tired i would allow him to wear the vest
I would allow my partner to wear the vest and survive as he has a young child who deserves to grow up with a father but on the other hand i think we would both swim for shore and just switch off the vest between us when one gets tired
I am a good swimmer, but awwh.. I would hope my love would help me ashore. On the flip side if my love could not swim, I would have to try to do my best to save him also along with me, as I do not know if I could live thereafter knowing I did not try. What would your reaction be after you made it across and she didn't??