Cow milk or baffalo milk

Which you like- cow milk or baffalo milk. I like cow milk as it is less fatty
@munmun (808)
Cows are relatively easy to keep, produce large quantities of milk, and the milk has a good flavor as well as good amounts of milkfat. Different kinds of cows will produce slightly different types of milk. People also drink milk from other lactating animals like goats. Milk is high in protein and high in calcium. Some people can not drink milk because of the lactose; however for many products--like yogurt or some cheeses--the process of making it will reduce the lactose. Then some people with modest lactose intolerance can still take in these good sources of nutrition. This also allows the products to be held for a longer period of time before spoilage. Some people also really like the taste.
Cow milk is easy to digest and is certainly better in taste.Cows are relatively easy to keep.Ghee of cow is used for Puja and old cow ghee is used to remove cough and cold of the individuals.
@simpleatif (2512)
I like cow milk
I like cow milk and furthermore I've never drink any buffalo milk. However, because I can't drink fresh milk, I eat yoghurt instead. It is more easy to digest and not hurtful to the stomach.
@anup12 (4182)
I like cow milk actully.Buffalo milk is so much thick I think so.
i enjoy fresh baffalo mik more
hi there.... same thing here, i love cow's milk too. ^_^
Well to start with as a child it going to be mothers milk and as you grow its buffalo's milk and as you grow old since you cannot digest so well, so migrate to cows milk, now isnt that simple dude.
My family and i drink cow milk. I have never tried baffalo milk, an i probably never will either.
@wawan01 (229)
I like cow milk, I think cow milk better than bufallo milk. And I never to drink bufallo milk
@RadyKid (323)
i like cow milk .. is much better that buffalo milk :)