HOW TO ATTATCH A fOLDER TO MY YAHOO MAIL

Hello everyone here Ji, I have a folder containing more than 50 files of mixed nature within permissable limits of up-loading, can I attatch taht folder to my mail in one click OR I have to atytach each file and get lost in between. Please suggest. I think withn ZIP, ioty can be done. Biut I am not knowing this. Please help me. Thanks. May God bless You and have a great time.
You could use Winzip or Winrar to compress your files that are within your folder. You can search for these applications all over the web. Some could be free. Then you can compress your files into a single zip or rar file so that you can attach them easily to your yahoo mail.
Hello my friend penrockerchic Ji, So nice of you for your valuable advise. Some how I do not have WinZip ionstalled. Any free download is avialable. Please do suggest me. Thanks. May God bless You and have a great time.