friendsssssss help me outtt.......

@sunny5u (2072)
HI my fellow mylotters, hope you all had a great day and even having it now, hmmmmmm friends just tell me which mobile to choose i am not knowing , which one to go for, help me out friends....give me suggestions and which features you opt for and model and which one you suggest most......thanks in advance....
@mrgpk63 (444)
You Mean a Cell Phone and which One to Buy. You just need to go to any Local Electronics Retailer that Sells Cellular Phones. I like Nokia, Blackberry, Apple I Phone, Ericsson, At&T Smart Phone etc... Even Your Local Phone Service Provider will have a Nice Phone to Sell at a Real Good Price. As the Money is Made from the Service The Customer Pays for Monthly
@sunny5u (2072)
Hi mrgpk, At&T is quite costly right, my friend took for Rs.30k it seems, actually i need mobile at or around 12k.... and your choice of mobiles(companies) is quite good .
First of all I have to know your Budget and what features you want that is a Double Sim Mobile or with best battery back-up it depends upon your choice so discuss little more about your choice so that I can help you with a correct option...
@sunny5u (2072)
Hi ashish i need a double sim mobile and ofcourse battery back up too waise bhi a camera in it and nice music .
hey before buyoiing any mobile i will suggest you to visit gsmarena.com it is a very useful site for knowing mobile configuration.....best of luck
@sunny5u (2072)
Thanks for your suggestion and happy mylotting. I hope this site will use for me....