Extend the Lifespan of our Planet Earth before it happens

@miketagz (1060)
We believe that our planet is now in a worse global warming state, and these symptoms would might be: an immediate climate change, increase of chances to have an earthquake, typhoon, tsunami, and other disasters that would occur. The only way to cure is everyone can stop the air pollution through cars, motorcycle, factories, and etc... No to mining and cutting trees which can cause landslide, immediate flood, can destroy forests and wetlands. We need to make sure to collect garbage in different recycle bins from biodegradable to non-biodegradable and finally planting trees and flowers is also helpful to bring back the good smell of our environment. Tell this reminder to our neighborhood friends, dear friends, best friends, loved ones, and relatives. This message is regarded to our beloved Mother Nature.
This problem started with civilization and modernization of man.He [including you and me] is responsible for global warming. you want to educate everyone to stop use of fuel based vehicle to stop global warming.I appreciate you .But how we can. We can only reduce them.I expect a future in which zero emission of green house gases occur.But there is no time to count as those gases suffocates our mother earth.
It is really true to think on and take some action to reduce which makes our world a worst place.