Spamming

I would like to say that I don't appreciate it when people would send me messages here to advertise their site or to ask me to be their downline. I received two messages which i was excited to open because i thought the message would be something nice to inspire me for the day, but those messages were just links to another earning site. This is just me! If i'm looking for a site where i can earn, i would post something here. But i am not interested at all. I don't like to spam your messages as well so please spare mine. I would gladly visit your profile if i want to join any of you site.
I luckily do not get many, when I do I reply back that because the person and I have not interacted I would appreciate the spamming to stop. If they do not and abuse the PM system to me then I suppose I could report the member as the guidelines state no member should abuse the PM system and then delete from my friend list. It is not courteous for members to do that especially if they have never interacted and or perhaps solicited for the information. It is bad enough with the Spam junk we do get in personal emails.
I totally understand what you mean, that's happened to me a couple times. People should understand that it's really annoying, and probably against the rules somewhere. Spamming people makes them NOT want to join your site, if they're interested they'll sign up through your profile or something.
I couldn't agree more on that...As for me, everyone has their own privacy and rights, and by spamming, the seller have denied the rights of the customers to be leave alone (privacy)...And I have always believed that respecting customer privacy is one of important ingredients in the recipe of success...
@Suggar (3612)
• Bulgaria
I understand what you mean really good, because i have received that kind of links too. If i have to be honest, i don't believe so much in that kind of websites, Mylot is the one website i trust and i wouldn't work so hard somewhere else, as i worked here few months ago. One of my reasons is - i don't know if the sites really pay and also i think it takes too much efforts and also time, which can be used for other important things connected with earnings.
@Rite17 (773)
hee hee I used to get this alot... lately i get it around once a month if that.. But I usually msg peopel if they are on about something on a discussion and I wish to let them know about a site I use or heard of.. Then will mention that I will message them directly and they will recievbe the link that way... but they awlays know i will send one to them.. Not really interested in mass messaging on here... clogs my outbox up lol
@topffer (36061)
• Svalbard And Jan Mayen
I have received a few spams when I joined but not since months. Only one "friend" sent me two spam messages, and I was decided to remove this friend from my list at the third message, but it never came. As we can PM the spammers to stop, or remove them from our friends' list, spam is not a big problem at myLot. I know that some members do not want to accept members with no or very few posts among their friends to avoid spam, and I want to say that I have never been spammed by a 'O' rated "friend"...
@livecenter (1138)
People sometimes get over the limit when it comes to money...I have encountered this situation many times in my online quest, and as for me, there is no use to fuss around because they will not hear you...Just delete the message and go on with your real intention here...It is up to them to do what they want, but make sure they spare us to do so as well...It is also up to us to ignore what they are trying to offer to us, and I believe the hurt is more on them when we did that...
@webzap (885)
Every time I receive these kind of messages, all I do is delete and forget that it came to my system. For if I will think about it over and over again, I will be having a problem and it will surely affect my health. I want to live a stress-free life.
@megamatt (14327)
A word to the wise to these people. If they want to sign up, they will sign up. If they don't want to sign up, then no amount of annoying them, spamming them, or whatever is going to really change all of that. In fact, if you spam people, any small chance that you are going to have with getting that sign up is completely faded. At least that is with me. So really, like you said, if I visit your profile and see a program that I find useful, I may in fact sign up with you yet. However, don't ruin your chances and spam me a lot offers. It will only serve to annoy me and if you annoy me often enough, I'll remember you. And I won't remember you in a good way. I'll never sign up for anything under you ever. Just a thought.
@sajeevking (5080)
• Mumbai, India
I used to get a lot of them because i used to accept everyone who send me friendship request it mostly newbies trying to get referral and those who don't know mylot i usually ignore them whenever they send a message and never reply