No More Earnings?

@erikmama (12934)
This may be something that I can find on their site, but so far I have not been able to find it... I have some 300 articles on Helium, which have until last month, earned me $25 in performances payments each month. And, for more than a month now, my earnings for views have remained at 0. While it is possible, I do not think that I would suddenly be getting no views. Do we no longer earn for what we have written to the site? How does it work with new articles that are written? Has it been to long since I submitted an articel? What is going on!?!?!
@millertime (1398)
I also write on Helium and I noticed that I wasn't getting any earnings at one point and I found out that it was because I didn't maintain my "stars". You need to have at least one writing star and one rating star to get earnings credited. Otherwise, your earnings go directly to Helium. You may need to just do some rating to start earning again. If you maintain at least 10 rates in 30 days at a minimum of 75% rating quality, you'll maintain at least one rating star.
Thanks Sandra and don't be sorry, I need correcting once in a while. I made the mistake of depending on my memory, which isn't always a good idea. You're right, it's only the rating star that makes the difference whether earnings are credited or not. They want people to be active on the site. Congrats on the 5 writing stars. Getting there in a month is quite impressive. I didn't do any writing on the site for a while but just started again. I think it will take me a while to get up to 5 stars though. I'm only at 2 now. I'm MJ Miller over there and I have a link in my profile. Thanks.
@erikmama (12934)
Hi Millertime, and thanks for taking the time to check this out for me. You and the other respnders were right.I had 0 rating stars! It has been about 2 years since I joined and did not think anuything at all about my stars. I will make sure that I keep my ratings up here on out I have lost a good little amount already!
@miketagz (7499)
I would say if you're article is Featured and include on the top list, possibly you would earn more than $25. Did you check your article regularly? You can try on other jobs that will offer Writing such as Freelancer dot com
@erikmama (12934)
I use to really love Helium nut once they changed their payment structure I did not feel that the site was worth the time. It has been more than 2 months since I had written an article, and I think my earnings were at 0 because I failed to maintain the one star rating minimum required. I have did some ratings today and wil lcontinue to do them and hopefully have my star back in a couple of days. I have heard of Freelancer, so io think. Do you use this site? How much do you earn? I write for a couple of other sites and am pretty stsifeid with my earnings, but am alway up to earning more!
@scheng1 (24806)
Hi Erikmama, I have not noticed anything wrong with my earnings. Did you rate enough articles? The old rule about rating articles to keep the one rating star still applies, so do not give up rating. The old rule about rating bonus also applies as well. You might as well rate enough to earn that $3 per month.
@erikmama (12934)
I had forgot all about the rating stars and never even thought to look in that area on the site but I think that you guys are right and that was it as I had no rating stars.I do again this morning and now have soe earnings in there again!