What would you do if you want to save gas?

@miketagz (7261)
In these days, prices in all gas stations are now hiked. We're planning to buy a gas in early time to get a lower price, so that we can save few dollars. We can use this vehicle if necessary to have a important travel. How about yours? What is your strategy to save your gas?
@macayadann (1235)
Just like raw materials,look at the end product.Gas fuels flow of business and maybe thru time adjustment and planning will lead to less consumption of fuel energy at most without affecting the end user.As for my travel,i will maximize scheduled plan of workload at a single definite time possible,i will share the full seat capacity for my friends having the same flow of road travel.I will look for short route leading to my destination,select or schedule time at ease of traffic flow.
@miketagz (7261)
Thats another great strategy and using shortcuts would be more advantages in terms of time and can spent a little gas.
@Octav1 (1421)
I don't use the car as much as I used to drive it. Not only because the price of the gas is so high, but because the city is so crowded and I hate to wait at the red light for so long. I live in a small town and I can walk whenever I want without needing a gar or a bus. I can go from one side of the town to the other side in only 30 minutes, so why do I need to ride my car for this? It would take me longer to go anywhere by car, as it takes lot of time to find a free parking place.
@miketagz (7261)
Its another great tip for saving gas. Great benefit for saving money. Thumbs up...
@tessa9 (1086)
The gas prices now are ridiculous. I just don't think that the government knows how hard it is for the average person who has school, work, bills and other things to take care of. I go to school and work at the same time. When I have schedule to school I just normally take the bus. My bus pass is a life saver. I only use my car when I go to work. My friends and I also do carpooling three times a week. When the weather is great I use my bicycle to run errands. I am not really a speeder to begin with so that comes pretty handy because over speeding uses more gas. And last but not the least try to walk. It's also a good exercise.
@miketagz (7261)
Thats a great idea rather than to be late in school. I'm saving gas too because its very expensive now, not like other than year. I have another plan instead of using my own vehicle, commute is the best way of saving money.
@scheng1 (24815)
Hi Miketagz, is there a price difference due to the time you buy gas? Over here, there is no such thing, and the worst thing is that we have a traffic light nearly every corner. Sometimes it is faster to walk than to drive. Since I take public transport most of the time, I do not face the hike in gas price directly. However, there are many indirect cost, such as the hike in transport cost, and the higher price of goods.
@miketagz (7261)
Our country, Gas companies will announce early to declare price hike for the next day. But before it happens I'd plan to recharge gas as soon as possible.