Your favorite email domain

@miketagz (8832)
For me, Gmail is my choice because its very simple, efficient and useful features. It has options to choose if you want a secure email address. Thats a great idea of Google. Share your opinions for using email domain.
I have email ids in many domains, like gmail, yahoo, in.com, rediffmail, hotmail. But i like the most one is Gmail, its faster having chating along with social networking.
@miketagz (8832)
We're the same on using Gmail. I'm trying to explore the features and i think about to create accounts in other domains. Nice try.
I use yahoo, and don't think i would use another, unless i need to use it.
@miketagz (8832)
Agreed to your opinion.. :)
Now i am going to try skype, as i heard calling free and many other features in it....
@miketagz (8832)
Definitely true. You can fullscreen on it and it's like you are my neighborhood friend or relative. So easy and user friendly.
For me Gmail in First and Then Yahoo comes second because now a days these two are the most popular in the world and one thing gmail has the great security and very easy to use same as yahoo...
@miketagz (8832)
Yeah same as the first who comment in my discussion. Good job.. :)
• Pakistan
I use hotmail for emails. Because it has great features like skydrive and live chat etc. But I use gmail only for calling on phones I like gmail very much for its free service of calling in US and Canada. Yahoo is also good. I have just these three accounts.
@miketagz (8832)
Sounds great. I would try to have Hotmail someday. :)
I alredy have email accounts on yahoo, hotmail, gmail, rediffmail, in.com, aol.com, india.com. But i like most of them hotmail, because of its fast speed, light blue theme, and most important its "Sweep" feature, which removes unwanted mails from my account with in minute after I log init. It also provide social networking updates after i log into my account.
@skydancer (1987)
I have a Yahoo account, but I almost never use it. I do like its setup and features though. I use my e-mail address that came with my ISP (Road Runner) for pretty much everything. I was especially excited to get the user name I wanted without a silly number proceeding it which probably would have been difficult with some of these popular e-mail domains. I have never tried GMail or Hotmail, but I know other people who have used and liked them. The both sound like they have good features from what some of the previous commenters on this thread have said.
My favorite email domain is gmail, where i used it as my official email. Before this i already sign-up at yahoo email for the purpose of playing online games. I think each email domain have their own advantages. And of course that advantages is the main reason why we sign-up at the email domain, to suit our own need...