your trust to fart

@zills66 (1421)
Saudi Arabia
dear friends, okay call me weird but i don't need a spanking to stop... this is just so natural... funny but have you ever had doubts farting everywhere? friends at all AGES are welcome...
@veronizm (909)
Nyahahaha! I can actually fart anytime coz I'm just staying at home, but I have to say that when I'm around other people I always control it. I'm always afraid that it might make a sound when it comes out or if it smells awful . They say that a sounding fart doesn't have a smell and farts that doesn't sound always have a smell, so people would always know that someone farted, LOL! Seriously, I don't really want to fart with people around because for me it's just being rude somehow. If I'm in a situation where there are people around, I would always excuse myself and go to the bathroom or outside (somewhere airy or well-ventilated) and let the gas out. If in a meeting and I can't go out then I would have to control it though
how the heck do you control it most os us cannot. doctors evern say its not a controllable action. no its not rude it human naturee you do not like it move away.so its rude to sneeze, to cough, give me a break.
@zills66 (1421)
• Saudi Arabia
oh, i don't want to get a stomach ache from controlling it.. just let it out veronica hehehehe
@veronizm (909)
Hahahaha! I must be honest with you guys, it's not easy to control the fart, and yes I do get painful gas if I do, that's why I always excuse myself whenever I can. Yes I agree it's human nature but I also think that just because of that reason we can't just let it out whenever we like, even sneezing or coughing can be rude if we do it right in front of people's faces. So I think that we must be responsible and most importantly courteous enough to be concerned about other people when we fart
@neildc (17268)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i don't do it just i wanted to catch attention. i do it when it's needed.
@zills66 (1421)
• Saudi Arabia
the louder the better and no need to point who does... hehehe
hi zills I am grinning no laughing. So many say they can control it and its rude blah blah blah.well bully for them I havenever foung a way to control it so guess I am rude. so sue me. I let out one will working and had a brat of 10 and his stupid mom in stitches. This really angers me as most p eople I have talked to say they cannot control it either. why not just pretend you did not hear that person and save yourself and them from embarrassment. I think the ones who laugh at your misdortune should be doomed to fart loudly and uncontrollably for a half hour and let me laugh my guts out at them.I think its rude to make fun of someolne who is doing something he or she cannot congtrol.
@zills66 (1421)
• Saudi Arabia
there was a gf bf couple.. the gf farted and the bf due to his shocky-ness, he laughed loudly and that causes him to blow mucus unexpectedly.... i think that was disgusting with some sort or crudely-rich... hehehe like vonmac, just fart when the fart is there..
@wiggles18 (2523)
I usually fart now when I feel like I have to- if I am inside and around people, I will fart away from them, not out of embarrassment, but courtesy. If I'm outside I'd probably fart right then and there, regardless of who is around me. Holding in a fart is like holding in a burp, cough or sneeze; you release that stuff for a reason...
@zills66 (1421)
• Saudi Arabia
okay, that's good of you.. we don't need to disgrace someone's department lol..
I suppose when nature calls it at times does and not always in the appropriate places. If I can control it I would, lol
@zills66 (1421)
• Saudi Arabia
hmmm.... farting i think can be socially acceptable...
@jaiho2009 (39079)
Just do not make it too loud to catch attention
@zills66 (1421)
• Saudi Arabia
nope, just let it come out the more you feel relieved the better....hehehe and don't control it..
@thatgirl13 (7307)
• South Korea
lol i don't fart in front of people. i'd get so embarrassed if i did that lol anyway i don't think holding up a fart is good but i'll do that.
@zills66 (1421)
• Saudi Arabia
hi girl... you too are so modest... like veronizm.. like it...
• South Korea
haha thanks but what's veronizm??
@anniepa (26632)
Someone once said it's much better out in the great big world than trapped in such a small space... I have to agree with those who have said sometimes it really can't be controlled and that's all there is to it. My grandson and his buddy used to get a huge kick out of "stinking us out" in the car whenever we went anywhere. We'd HAVE to open the windows even in the winter! Annie
@zills66 (1421)
• Saudi Arabia
hehehe and how about you ma'am if you don't mind asking?
@anniepa (26632)
Let's just say I TRY to control it whenever possible...lol! Annie
If I can I either try to make it silent or walk away from others to not offend them by it nor hear the toot. Some people are mature about it and just go on about their business, and some talk like little kids about who broke wind and where ect when the person who broke wind is not present.
@zills66 (1421)
• Saudi Arabia
i just grab my ahss at one side to make it silent.. hahaha a toooot usually having deepness if there were no wider space for it.
• Mexico
Hi zills: what can I say, I don't fart in public. If I have to do it I run . Seriously, I have been thought it's disgusting and it's uncomfotable. At the same time people would laugh at me . ALVARO
@zills66 (1421)
• Saudi Arabia
that's good of you lover but please be careful when you run..jejejeje