stop increasing population

@miketagz (3252)
This modern period is now different, everyday will continue to spread more populations in different countries. Now if teen mom's cannot provide support for a child, will suffer to death. So sad. Would this kind of education will be the solution to stop growing of population?
@xien2xien (1383)
i don't know how to stop increasing population. but it's much better to give proper education with the teens and even parents to help them learn and don't act without thinking. todays world is very populated if this things continue someday there will be lots of people who won't have space to build their house.
@_sketch_ (5711)
I think that people on welfare and other such government programs should be evaluated before they can get tax write-offs and other kinds of benefits for having children. Some people just keep having kid after kid and don't take care of them. I think that this would help stop such behavior. I also believe that steps need to be taken to remove the stigma surrounding abortion.
Hey Miketagz, I don't think that its not relevant that teen moms be blamed for the growing population. The main reason is the illiteracy among many big nations like India, African nations etc. This situation has been controlled in China as the rule of one child per couple is applied there. But the situation is worse in other countries. Low income does not deter many from having kids that too as many as they can even though they cannot afford to have so many. Government needs to spread awareness otherwise its going to be very difficult to survive in an overpopulated world.
yeah right make more productivity xDD