We we feel "alone" in the parties....

In majority of the cases we feel like "i am alone, no one is concentrating their eyes on me". Why this type of sad feeling comes into our mind. Friends, you also have many experiences regarding this. So please share your valuable (sad.... hahaha) memories with me here in mylot.
@carmelanirel (21108)
Oh I feel that way at parties, until I decided to go and find someone to talk to, and I have made some good friends.:)
Yeah, you can do it.
And you can too...:D
Then, if possible i will come to U.S., there we will talk happily in a party. hahaha LOL
If it is a wedding reception or some function at very close friend's home, my wife is always with me, so i never feel lonely, many times my son, daughter in law and granddaughter is there too. Well i wish complete your studies, get married soon, don't forget to invite me!! Attend parties with her, you will never feel 'alone'.. Thanks for sharing Cheers. God bless you, have a nice day ahead. Professor ‘Bhuwan’. .
Mainly we will find this problem in below 30years old people(men and women).
@zandi458 (27956)
I suppose the rest of the guests attending the party are also feeling out of place. I have been to so many parties before and meeting strangers is nothing new to me. I will just give a smile and proceed to shake hands with them. With a smile you'll be able to break the ice and it will be the starting point of a friendship.
Thanks for the response.
@saphrina (31744)
• South Africa
Hello remo. Most will feel like that if they don't have a partner or friend around. You get used to it though. The day you find your partner it will go better. TATA.
Its not the issue of a partner. We all are young college students. We all boys only will do enjoy in the parties. Even in that parties also sometimes some of my friend feel like "i am alone, they are one group, they only are group of friends..." like wise.
hi saphy said it better but alone in a party where I know few' oeople I become a wallflower meaning I am shy and will sit all along. But when I was married and we went to parties I enjoyed it as I was with the person who believed in me and loved me. that madeall the difference.
typo alert oeople was supposed to be people sorry missed that one. and made all the difference
Now also are you going for parties?
@shibham (17025)
Hi Ramesh... I seldom attend parties... and almost its a drink party where no girls around... so, i have not such of feelings like you. hehehe... i dont care who is staring at me or not... a girl... guy.... Frr..... Take care.
If girls will be there, then what you will do?
Some people are simply too shy and feel this way. I have to say that you should not feel this way and always remember that the reason you are there is to have fun. So by that you should go to the party with an open and positive mind. No one will bite if you say hello how are you and my name is remo. LOL, By doing so the person will of course say hello back and continue interacting. Do like here you are not shy to enter discussions, do the same in the parties and be yourself.
Thank you honey, i will do like you said. And yes, recently even in any party also i am doing like that only. I am being so openly in all situations. And i came across those shy feelings.
Hello my friend rameshchow Ji, In our cases , we are old enough to get such feelinghs, but for youngsters like you should never feel such things. Lastly, we all have to go alone, as we came to this world. This is a inner feeliong of human beings and it is a natural one. If I am away from my hbby in next room, my hubby will call me and tell to do same work in front of his eyes. Thanks. May God bless You and have a great time.
@RobtheRock (2485)
Maybe it's shyness. When I went to parties as a college student, I went to have fun. I danced with the ladies who let me dance with them. When I was young, there were plenty of girls who would dance with me although I was a shy kid, my shyness left at parties. When I went to school in Pittsburgh, I wondered how I would feel at parties when my friends weren't there. The first party I went to, this guy (who became famous later) took me to a University of Pittsburgh party. I had a great time! So I say that when you go to a party, go to have fun. Forget about "alone". Party = fun. If you don't have fun, then leave. Later when I went to school in Detroit, I went to parties. In Detroit, there were cliches. I didn't have fun because girls always said "no" when I asked them to dance, except my cousins. Family parties were fun.
Why? It's not that hard to talk to people. If you go to a party, just put yourself out there and talk someone. I do all of the time, and you would be so surprised as to what you find out about other people.
@kalav56 (11502)
If you don't have at least one close friend with whom you easily relate, a party would be difficult.I have had this odd feeling earlier , [some twenty years ago] when my husband and I had joined Rotary club. I used to feel pretty odd and could never really mingle with the crowd.Unless we have people of similar tastes with whom we can easily converse parties are boring,.
• Los Arcos, Spain
Hiya remo, You can get to feel like that in a Party. Get to feel left out too. I don´t think that no one notices you they do but perhaps they might feel the same way as well. Have you thought about that one? They might be in the Party but yet not of the Party itself. In other Words they are in the Party but without the Party Spirit feeling. I have been to Dinners sometimes and I have noticed that too that although People seem to be happy in their eyes you can tell that they are not really that happy and don´t really want to be there either. I have felt like that too. All depends on who I am with as well. One or two Parties I would never have gone too if I had known how they were going to turn out as well. Don´t worry you get to handling "those Feelings" as time goes on in one way or another you learn to face them and chase them away. Not everyone likes Parties you know. I like them but in small quantities. Take care now and have a great Weekend.xxx
Maybe you should go to parties where you know someone. That could help big time.