Any Legitimate Survey Websites?

Are there any legitimate survey websites. Most of the ones I have been to either pay you rediculously small amounts, or make you wait untill you have absurd amounts of money to cash out. Either way I feel that these are a waste of my time, so has anyone actually experienced any legitimate survey websites?
Hi kokomoricci and welcome to myLot! We are both from the US and the ones that have faithful paid me are esearch, opionion outpost, survey savvy epoll and survey head. I am happy with these and have always been paid by all of them.
Thanks for the help! If i was to only join one, which out of those would you recommend.
I would say opinion outpost, but why limit yourself and sign up for all it is worth the time if it means you get paid. I have done well and do wish all to earn for their efforts.
Is it possible for me to join there and get paid while i am living in the Philippines?
@greenline (14864)
I had joined a number of survey sites, and have spent some time on them. I don't do that any more. It has been so disappointing. Whenever I take a survey, at some point down the road, the message somes up saying that I am not qualified/eligible. So, I am not wasting time on them any more.
@jazzsue58 (2672)
Some tips: 1) Fill in every profile they have. 2) Be prepared to become someone you're not sometimes - if they want computer professionals, become one! It's not fibbing as such. I use the "I'm not one as such, but if I was I'd do this ..." approach. 3) Be patient. The more you do, the more they'll send you. 4) Have kids. If you haven't got any, borrow other people's - or invent some. I do have teens, but often fill in games surveys "on their behalf." 5) Ditto pets and other animals. I've got a dog now, but for a long time I was "borrowing" my Mum's plus one that only existed in my mind (a rescue greyhound called Misty, quite similar to my real Dalmatian pup Frodo, funny enough.)
@erikmama (12934)
I am a mamber of a few different survey sites, as well as sites that offer surveys as a way to earn. I do not think there is a lot of moeny to be made with surveys. I enjoy the extra cash I receive from taking surveys, but it is only about 420 every few months. Right now I am a member of PineconeResearch.com. It is ofor the US only, and pays $3 for each survey they send to you. Only problem there is that I have not received a survey in ac ouple months now. I am also a mebmbr of MySurvey.com, Toluna.com, and Synovate.com, all of which are pretty good at qualifying you for surveys and making pay out within a few months.
@elkanwa (625)
I think ipanelonline also good survey site, i heard my friend got paid from there. Me myself never got my first payment. I think I am too lazy to take some survey, hehhe.