Maybe you should answer it right to get credit from sidetick

As I posted a several discussions about sidetick problem on crediting me after I made comments on Jenny Stein's blog daily, I usually have to try 3 or 4 times per day to get it work. First someone told me that might be the server problem, or the website has bug on it. But after a several experiment, I think according to their algorithm, I have to answer the daily topic in a right format, otherwise, I would not be credited. For instance, they ask "Do you believe something, and why?", you might have to reply with "yes, I would believe something, because......" What do you think of it?
@peavey (16134)
I'm going to try it and see if that works. I have been having trouble getting credited. I've been writing full responses, but maybe not in the format they want. And I WILL email support... again. I wish they'd get the site coded right so it works for everyone.
You could be right, because it could be looking for more then 3 letters. At any rate to date I have received all my credits. The entire time I have been a member I had 3 occassions where it just would not credit. So sending an email via personal email to support@sidetick.com with my response copy/pasted with the time stamp, has always gotten my credits manually added. You can still do this by the way, you just have to go and find your responses on the blog and copy/paste your response to an email with the date stamp and they will credit. Best of luck.