Computer Affairs!

@Masihi (4228)
I've had it with my old computer! Our love has soured, and it was time for me to move on. I don't think I broke the poor bugger's heart, as he probably wanted to get away from me in the first place...probably as punishment for me eating around his precious keyboard, heh heh! And so he took his anger out on me but overheating whenever I started up Skype or played a video. Yep, didn't even care about his precious mommy-board! Jerk! And so I went on this website searching for sexy hot laptops that'll satisfy my cravings. The final straw was when my old bugger pulled a stunt on me by not letting me use his space bar! I met a wonderful laptop called Dell Inspiron N5030, for a wicked price of $496 everything included, it was a special on Dell which gave me $79 off the regular price and the S&H fee was waived for a few days. Niiiiiiiiiiiice! My new laptop came into my life at a time when I needed him the most. We've had a few nights of passion, and I swear, I'm gonna take care of this baby - er, ah...I'll try, anyway LOL! I'm just so relieved to be able to not have to fight with a laptop and can get back to earning my million bucks a day. Well....um... Okay, a few cents a day.
• Marion, Kansas
Hey I wondered where you were, you were in the wilderness looking for a computer.
@Masihi (4228)
LOL! Now that is a site, I'm imagining me in a large field with overgrown grass frantically looking for a laptop on the ground!
Hey I think that with the new laptop you can at least earn 50 cents a day. Guess what in a few years it will be well worth it. Congrats and actually that is a great deal for the price you paid, although for you and I is it quite a hefty chunk, but hey you deserve it, because you dealt with the old one for a ver long time and although you silently complained the day finally arrived!
@Masihi (4228)
To be honest, I felt really guilty when I purchased this laptop, I felt that I was failing on my budget and the old greedy me was coming back, etc. But ya, you're right, it is worth it, I've anticipated that I'll have to purchase one but not until the fall, or even Christmastime. This time I won't eat around it, nor will I download all kinds of crazy foolishness, I used to crawl the freeware sites for cool softwares, then test them out just for fun, then move on to something else. NOT a good idea, if you want to keep your laptop in good working order to get some Internet work done! My old laptop has been relegated to Youtube videos and catching up on Clixsense, I have a buck fifty left to go before I hit the $10 payout limit, but I'm quitting after. The average laptop lasts about 3-5 years but this one lasted 3 years. I hope to make this one last longer.
Congratulations on your new found love affair. I hope that you'll have many years together. It's good that you're enjoying iour laptop. I'm trying to get around with my son's iPad now and hope my iPad 2 will be much better when it arrives. My laptop sits around the corner of my room right now as I'm too lazy to hold open it up. Now i consider my son's iPad as my current fling.
@Masihi (4228)
Dang, I want a freakin' iPad so bad LOL! But by the time I can afford to purchase one they'll be out of style, but something better might come