what is the best BIRTHDAY present?

Egypt
if it was your birthday what would you like to have,and if it was someone's what would you bring for him?
@akanuj (331)
present of that person
@clownfish (3277)
Hi! One of the best presents I received for my birthday was a pair of fish my hubby bought for me. I just love to watch them and they are so cute!
@aquarian83 (1944)
nething given with love and care is best for me
@Sandy85 (473)
Cricket bat
a transam when i was 16 :-)
@Sweety76 (1596)
Love
I would want a day of fun doing the things I enjoy with my family and getting away from the house and ending with a romantic dinner alone with my hubby.
@amiksinha (1961)
its love... and love only
@vimal2k6 (391)
may be money which is going to help
@weswessa (19)
i wish i could have a nice pet in my birthday,its so soon.
@jhannon (1410)
Hmm going away for the weekend..
@ssh123 (31100)
If it is mine, I like my friends and well wishers to send their best wishes sincerely. and I appreciate it. If it is my friends/relatives/family members birth day, I try to choose the gift which they are fond of (books, articles to preserve)
i'd like to have a great-paying job! lol seriously, just dinner with my friends and family which i have almost every year. as for someone else's b-day (and if that person happens to be my boyfriend), i'd book a reservation for 2 on a restaurant boat that will sail around for a bit while we have dinner and then walk down the beach afterwards where i'll give them the sweetest kiss they'd ever had...
@chelblp (115)
if it's my birthday, i would like to have all my closest friends and love ones in my birthday celebration and i will celebrate it by treating them on island hopping because i wanna share my happiness when i'm with the sea... and my gift for that somebody who's celebrating his/her birthday is surprising that someone with a kiddie party...because regardless of what age everyone would enjoy it and there's always a child in everyone of us. :)
@swolecat (1278)
My advice would be to go purchase a printer because they will need to print
@ccoriel (571)
not material thing but the presence of my family and friends dear to me is i think the best birthday gift i can have. its doesn't happen everyday u know. and if i have to give a gift for a friend, i think my presence even no party or any celebration. i think the most wonderful thing that a celebrant to know is that they are remembered.
@joga21 (22)
• Belgium
I always feel cash is the best gift.
@shaggydog (648)
i planned a birthday party for my best friend it was the first party she had ever had and the look on her face told it all
@gumnam (42)
To make the person remember that every next birthday you are going to loose a year from your life, so dont waste your life and celibrate everyday of your life with your deeds. because there is two thing is permenant, 'Gyan' means Knowledge and 'Karma' means to act. You only enjoy happyness through the knoledge of action, becayse whatever is happening is because of knowledg's act.
I always feel cash is the best gift. I can't stand a gift that I don't like. I also don't like to give gifts that will just sit. So a gift card is the best thing. A long with cash it gets them what they love.