You're greatest escapade!

@edsss17 (4398)
I was bored today! And something went into my mind.. and I just want to ask my fellow myLotters that what or where is your greatest escapade? Mine was when I join an essay writing contest and it was finished early so me and my friends roam around the city.. I feel that day that I'm all free and that was my greatest escapade so far!
@mobhomeir (7565)
Hello edsss good day. Bored time comes unexpectedly. For me, since I have to spend money to "kill" my boredom in the city unlike your city you can just even walk to reach the proper. I was there in your city but that was not still really a known city because only Mangagoy is the known one because of Picop. Well, for me, to overcome the boredom I would just write everything here on my PC, surf and play my favorite game... Nice day ahead.. Mobhomeir here..
@edsss17 (4398)
Yes you're right! But Bislig now is evolving! I hope someday soon, it will turn out so well! I do the same to overcome my boredom too and I eat! haha! Cheers my friend!
@mobhomeir (7565)
Oh yeah..I forgot to mention the snacks..hahha
@mtrguanlao (5527)
Hello edsss! Honestly,my greatest escapade is working on my online jobs,lol! I was so bored last year especially when my baby is asleep,can't do field works as I wanted to be hands-on on taking care of my baby. At first,I was fond of playing poker on fb but then I found out about the online works and I got interested,I said hey,instead of playing poker,why not do some online jobs to make my boredom worthy,lol! So you see,my laptop and my online works are my greatest escapade! See yah bunso! You're almost there to 200 posts,you will now be entitled to use the emoticons,keep it up bunso!
@edsss17 (4398)
Inay, Yes, I'm near to 200 posts! One of greatest escapades are my online family, friends and community! haha! :)