What time is it?

My daughter and I were supposed to attend the 5:30 pm Sunday Mass. When I sat down to peep at my mylot activity, the time showed 5:06, so I prompted my daughter to hurry changing clothes lest we'll be late. Parking is difficult. When we got to the church, there was no more space and I had to drop off my daughter and find a parking space at the side streets. And then I made the long walk to the already filled church. The mass was almost in the middle, so I whispered to a girl and asked if that was the 4 pm mass. She answered "yes" and I thought that this was the first time a mass started so late. After communion, I saw my daughter and sat with her till the end of the mass. Right after, when we were going back to our car, I told her that that was actually the 4 pm mass and not the 5:30 mass. Whooow!, she went, and asked where did I check the time. I said the computer flashed 5:06. She said she was confused by that time, too, earlier, when she was doing her homework. That was when I remembered that I heard from Today's News that a Daylight Saving Time will be implemented. Hmmm, was the internet time synchronized with the DST? What time is it anyway?
@kingparker (9698)
At my local time, which is South, it is 12:40 P.M. afternoon already. So, I don't know where you live, you should get the right time now. Honestly, my computer haven't changed the daytime saving time itself yet. I just wonder why. My cell phone changed the time for itself automatically last night.
@beamer88 (4268)
I'm not sure if the Philippines practices DST. I think we don't. So I guess the time shown on my laptop is still the correct time.
@visavis (5945)
As I argue with aileen that DST is not applicable in Philippines, I don't know what happened to here in her discussion. which said DST
@mrgpk63 (444)
Yes Computer Clocks can be Synchronized with DST if You Select the Feature. I Think it is a Check in a Box to Adjust to the hour Time Difference. Plus it can Sync also with Your Internet Connection to. So on Early Sunday on March 13th we Set the Clock One Hour Forward to get One Extra Hour of Daylight with a Later One Hour Sunset.
@Sanitary (3969)
Over here, we do not have, Daylight Saving time, because singapore is too small and we do not have different islands of which the sun will appear at different times. It will be good to have DST because it's something new and it saves energy. U are confused due to it's new over there and i'm sure u are not the only one to be confused by it too. U should get used to it over time.
@LaDeBoheme (1961)
I know in the US, DST started at 2 AM on March 13 this year. (At 2 AM, time jumps ahead one hour.) My computer and cell automatically updated. I had to reset all the other clocks manually, including my handheld GPS and camera. I haven't checked the GPS in my truck yet, but I suspect it will auto-update.
@visavis (5945)
Is it DST applicable in the Philippines, I don't think so.. as I know time there are always syncronize and not DST.. now is 4.09pm here is Saudi Arabia, there in Philippines 9.09pm 5 hours difference.. LOL see you around