can you learn to trust again?

@miketagz (7496)
I heard sometimes people who have trust issues tell us things like... "I don't know why I feel this way because my husband doesn't do anything to deserve my mistrust", "I've been burned in past relationships and it's hard for me to trust anyone now", "Everyone cheats, how can I trust that anyone will be true of me?" and finally "I don't know how to deal with her ties anymore." That's what I've been discovered is that no one is born to trust issues. The question is how to bring back our trust to someone?
@megamatt (14329)
The thing about trust is that it takes a long time to build but only mere moments to destroy. I think that once my trust has been shattered one time, then it is a long and winding road rebuild it. I think that in the back of my mind, there is always a seed, a hint of doubt. If someone has betrayed my trust once, then it goes without saying that there is a potential for them to do it a second time. So really when one thinks about it, trust is something that once broken, may never really be completely repaired. We're going to just have to wait and see how bad the breech is in hindsight. However, there is a pretty disturbing shot that this is one that can never be repaired. It is a shame when something like that does happen but not all that unexpected. Trust is hard to gain and easily lost.
My trust level was very low for real. I culd not give my trust to anyone at all. I have been hurt by some of the people I trusted the most. I am happy to say I am trusting adrian with my entire heart. It is a great feeling to know I can trust again. He is well worth it as well.