I need help about mylot searchbar

Hello people!!.. I want to ask something about mylot searchbar. How can It be credited to me since I am not yet logged in but the pop up already appeared after I open my browser and set my homepage. I also received twice of it. I need more clarifications about this and please check if I set my homepage right. http://search.mylot.com/search.aspx?t=web&k=money that was my homepage.. Should put my username somewhere there?.. thank you!!
@mrgpk63 (444)
I don't Think their is a Space to Add Your Name. It is not a Random Thing. You maybe Logged In from a Previous Session On Line at My Lot. It maybe Your Cookies that Store Your Information from any Site you Visit including My Lot. We all get Pop Ups and they can Appear a few Times. if You see a Place to Add Your Name then feel Free to do so.
What I mean is should I write my username on the link in order to for me to be credited for my search when the pop up appears. however, thank you for the repy sir!.. ^_^
You must always be logged in and like I had stated above you can close the tab and not be in myLot to search but the toolbar before your search needs to know it is your account. Not being logged in then how will it know to credit a member. If you are not logged in or a member a box will come up that says you could have earned that is another appealing way to get members to sign up. Smart deal from myLot.
How nice!. I think that one could be used as a good market strategy plan!!... what do you think?.. Isn't the world of Online so exciting?!... It thrills me up. ^_^
@bretay61 (723)
I didnt know all of this.Thanj you this was a very informational message for me.Always learning at mylot.