Am I Alone??

@erikmama (12929)
I got to talking about bad things people do to kids with a friend earlier, and it brought uyp an old episode of Geraldo where a father whose soh had been sexually assaulted and kidbapped ny a man shot the abuser as he was being extradicted inside of an airport. I looked at the video, and some of the other results that were found, and was asonished to see one comment that said that those who do wrong wil be handed by God and that the man should have lef t it in Gods hands. Now, I believe in God to the fuillest. And I think that in due time He will repay you for all of the wrongs that you have commited in your olifetime. But I also know that I am a mother, and if something so hoorendous as this were to happen to my son, I would have sone the same thing. That is about the only thing in this world that will ever sned me back to jail-my son. He is my baby, my heart, my soul, my inspiration, my everything, and if you mess with him, I will mess with you, especially wehen it comes to something so horrible. You can do alot to me, but not to my child. I pray that he will never experience such horror in his life, But really, am I alone here, or is the poster of this comment right? Should it be left in Gd's hands? Could you say you would actually leave it to God if it were your child?
@gabs8513 (48715)
All I will say to this is No it should not be left in Gods Hands this Person should suffer and I mean suffer
@erikmama (12929)
Hi Gabs. That is exactly what I said about it. There is no reason in the world to hurt another person in such a horrendous way, and when you are talking about a precious and innocent little child, it just makes it so much worse. I would not care if I spend the rest of my life in prision. If you did something like that to my child then I would have to do something to you, and I guess that the good Lord above would have to deal with me for it, too. I know that two wrongs do not make it right, but still...That would be something my child would have to deal with the rest of his life. I think that a lof of peole, wheteher or not they will admit it, would probably do something outrgeous in defense of their child as well, and if not, then I guess they are a lot better than me.
Just pray and everything will work it self out. God is a powerful man. Hope you have a great day
@erikmama (12929)
God is great, God is good, God is wonderful. Even knowing that I do not think I would wait for him to handle the situation. Sure, the person would spend a few years in prision while my child would have to deal with the after effects for a lifetime. No thank you.
@bounce58 (17524)
It would be hard for me to accept whatever fate and leave it to God's hands if something should ever happen to my kids. I'd hate to think it, but if ever something did happen, I wouldn't care too much about myself and my life. Like you, I put my kids front and center. So, it would be very difficult...
@erikmama (12929)
Ugh. It makes me sick to think that something like this could ever happen. I do nots ee justice in a person serving 7 or 8 years and scaring a child for the rest of their life. Leaving in God's hand is really hard to do wven though it is the best thing to do. I don't even think I would think twice...