pissed

@jpaxxx21 (170)
Singapore
i always get logged out from mylot. at times, i have typed a long discussion or a reponse to a discussion and the next minute i get prompted to window requiring me to log in again. it pisses me. i can't even copy or paste the posts i made. can anyone tell me why is this so? i'm quite fed up
Sorry to read you are upset, are you answering your discussion from your email? If so you have to make sure you log in first before you come in from emails. I use to do that quite a bit and now I make it a habit to log in first to myLot then go over to my emails and log in there.
@jpaxxx21 (170)
i don't read my discussions from my email. i just simply log in to mylot & it happens sometimes, when i am in the middle of doing something else on a different window, i go back to mylot then i get logged out everytime. i don't know.. :(
Sounds odd so maybe let me just suggest that when you do log in take a look at the upper right top corner of the page to makes sure you are actually fully logged in. Is should say jpaxxx21 and not Sign in. If this still the case I am sorry but I am at a loss her because I have not seen it any differently for me. If it persists too much contact our admin here: http://www.mylot.com/goaskalice You can friend Alex and PM each other to get a resolution. Best of luck and hope it does not happen again.
@sweet_pea (3326)
Sorry to hear that jpaxxx and Welcome to Mylot! I haven't encountered such a situation where it requires me to log again, but I often experience that I responded to a discussion and then when I submit it, it suddenly hangs and then when I refresh it my response disappeared and I need to type it again. I'm trying now to hit 500 so I can already copy and paste.
@jpaxxx21 (170)
yeah..me too! i will try to hit 500 over the weekend. i am a bit busy on weekdays so i just squeeze in time to do mylot :) goodluck to both of us :)