how to earn more from mylot

Delhi, India
i have started discussion and comments on mylot. Is there any other option to earn more from mylot.
@inu1711 (5288)
Hello manojkrs and welcome to myLot! I've seen a few of your discussions and you are doing just great. Just keep on forwarding your discussions like you did and you'll see the results. As a new user, you may not earn too much, but wait until you'll see your star (hope it will be a high one) and then you'll see the difference. Many new users give up on myLot after their first days here. So you don't give up, you're doing great! The previous response told you all the other ways to earn: perform searches using the myLot search bar (the random reward can be anywhere between 2 and 20 cents), uploading photos (now, as a new user, you can only upload photos in your new discussions and into your interests), refer friends (you can earn 25% of their earnings). You can also try to complete some tasks to increase your earnings. I wish you good luck!
thanks for your guidance and i am sure that it will help me a lot as i am a new user and i need a good guidance to start with.
@inu1711 (5288)
Thank you for the best response award. I am glad to help whenever I can. Even without guidance, you were doing well. You had a good start and I hope you will enjoy myLot as much as I am. You can also check the guidelines and the faqs for any doubt you have, but you can ask other myLotters for help. There will always be somebody to help you gladly.
sure i will do it
You can earn money here by posting or starting discussion. You can also earn here by complete the task and share your photo. Invite your friends and ask them to work here if they work then you can earn also from them. In this way you can earn well here. Batter you read the mylot faq. Good luck!
thanks for your guideline. i will follow it
Besides trying to post more here, I think you can check whether you can finish some tasks here. If your tasks are finished and got approved. Then you will get extra money and it will be added to your Mylot account right away. This is a shortcut to earn from here. I love China
where can i find task to do?
Just keep posting discussions and answering questions. But there are also a lot of tasks that are available. Just make sure you follow the directions specifically. Teh basic rule for mylot is if you are typing you are earning!
this is what i am doing. thanks
Hi Manoj, Welcome here on mylot. You can earn here on mylot by starting a discussion and reply to any discussion. You will be paid by your writings or typing. Short responses, didn't earn much I guess. Also, by posting photos.(I didn't earn from this yet). Then, by using the mylot searc bar. Make Mylot as your default search. Most of my earnings are from the Rewards I received from mylot using the search bar. You can read the guidelines too to learn more on how to earn here..Then, by referral. You can refer mylot to your friends and have a share from their earnings. Happy Mylotting! God bless...
thanks for reply