He is Great!

@edsss17 (4398)
I just recently watched some films that Nicholas Sparks originally wrote! And all of those makes me cry a river! I ask myself how does he write this kind of stories... Its just all amazing! How about you? What do you think of Nicholas Sparks works?
@mtrguanlao (5527)
Hello edsss! You know what bunso,am really not good in memorizing names,am sure I know Nicholas Sparks but I really don't remember him,could you give me names of his movies,maybe in that manner,I could remember who he is,lol! See yah!
@edsss17 (4398)
Hello inay, HAHAHA!. Some of the movies he wrote is: The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, The Last Song and Dear John! :)
@edsss17 (4398)
It should be "some of the movies he wrote are" not "is" !!
Haha,the first thing I wrote was his works but then I changed it to movies,lol! So am right about the first one,lol! Hay bunso,I guess I'm getting old,lol..looking for an excuse,haha! So he is the writer of A Walk to Remember,wow! I love that movie sooooo much! I fell in love with it! It was Mandy Moore,right? Oh my,I might be wrong again,lol! You see,that's the effect of having too much anestesia when I had an operation..memory gap,lol! Haven't seen The Notebook yet bunso but for sure it's also a great movie since Nicholas is the writer. See yah!