do you seem to be witnessing people power with low confidence!

@zills66 (1421)
Saudi Arabia
all i know is you need to raise yourself confidence to be able to believe in your self you know you can do it..
@raj7shot (843)
Self confidence is the secret of success...
@didi13 (2927)
Trust yourself! Some people are born with it, others need time to acquire it. The good news is that it can Do not run your head all the ideas you have to speak in public, do not say crap on the first date with a man daring to say your point of view in front of everyone: from generally manager to the functioning of post. So you'd like to be and so are the people you admire. What is their advantage? Have confidence! confidence has to do with the image you have of yourself, and depend very much on the climate in which you grew up. As you have more esteem for you, the more you rely on your forces. There are beings who, although they have grown in hostile conditions - such as an orphanage or a family with problems - have, however, great confidence. Beings who were successful in their blood! Because, after all, the confidence measure achievements.
@didi13 (2927)
Trust yourself! Some people are born with it, others need time to acquire it. The good news is that it can Do not run your head all the ideas you have to speak in public, do not say crap on the first date with a man daring to say your point of view in front of everyone: from the Director General to the functioning of post. So you'd like to be and so are the people you admire. What is their advantage? Have confidence! confidence has to do with the image you have of yourself, and depend very much on the climate in which you grew up. As you have more esteem for you, the more you rely on your forces. There are beings who, although they have grown in hostile conditions - such as an orphanage or a family with problems - have, however, great confidence. Beings who were successful in their blood! Because, after all, the confidence measure achievements.
@donski (132)
trust in your self and self-determination will be your best asset/qualifications to do the things that you wanna do.
do you seem to be witnessing people power with low confidence! Seems like hardships are taking tolls on people where as they are loosing confidence in themselves not able to continue to think positively. You are right no matter what are circumstances are we need to have confidence because this will allow us to think clearly and make better decisions
hi zills thats something a lot of us have to really work on, self confidence. My husband had a scheme he taught me. You yell I am and put your name here. I am unique and I like myself. I am somebody.I love myself. I am put your name here. This is an assertation to yourself., that you believe in yourself. love yourself so that you can love others.this really works too.