"Hi & bye" these two words enough in friendship... yes its true...

I have strong belief that "i have to give true feelings in friendship, i have to do my level best, i have to be as a part of their happy/sad, i have to solve their problems, i must do something for my friends, because they are my friends, even though i do not expect from them i have to do my level best for them", this is my feeling for ever. But, majority are not giving preference for sincere friendship feelings. Please don't say abruptly"ramesh you are wrong", No, i am telling these words with my experience. Even my classmates also very common in friendship(not all). Majority are with a feeling that "we have to be like hi & bye culture with friends, not to maintain a deep relationship". Its looking somewhat confusing, i can say in word, "People can give importance to the persons to who are looking silly(not serious in a relationship).".
• Pamplona, Spain
Hiya remo, Don´t think People mean to be the way they are though. They take some Friendships deeper than others maybe because they get on better with them and they might feel more inclined just to stay with those Friends and pay them the most attention. You can have a lot of mates in Class but how deep do they really feel about anyone? It´s quite difficult to tell. I think you can care for your Friends but not a huge amount all at the same time otherwise it would affect you emotionally if you trying to help them all out as well. You would not have time for yourself. Yes it´s true you can try to do your best for your Friends and it sounds like you have an awful lot of them but you can´t give them all the same quality attention at the same time. Are you with me on that? This is the way I have understood you or am I barking up the wrong tree?
You are my close friend in online. I am discussing about my college friends. I never expect love from them. I wanna give my love to them. I wanna be as a donor of love.
@dainy1313 (2354)
• Leon, Mexico
You remind me myself. Take care! Blessings!... Dainy
Thank you so much for supporting my words, Friendship is universal. Not only they are my friends, here in online i found very much true friendship. Thanks to my parents for giving me this luck.
@surekharathi (14134)
Ya in general it is sufficient because when we will meet our friends on college or anywhere then the first word is hi hello and then whenever you are going the you tell bye. But in case if friendship is closed then not sufficient this two word and in came of me no sufficient this two words because I am a talkative women my tongue is so fast so I ask many question with in second like hi how are you? What are you doing? Now how is here etc. Then my friend says me ohhhh yar can you give me answer ha ha ha.
Thanks for the response.
@Lakota12 (42684)
Thats all you can do help as much as you can hi and bye doesnt get it with reall freinds
Thanks for the response.
yes u are saying right people doesnt like deep friendship with who have a money through his pocket and after all they are gone to other pockets i have so many friends like with hi and bye and i have some friends with i always be with u. Deep relation ship means the person from child hood to younger and younger to elder and elder to older these possibilities are there our friendship becomes strong and more comfortable. Still this time also i am confusing about the friendship which friend is better which one is somewhat not better through friendship.In these days people never friendship with who are in serious relationship.
Thanks for the response.
Remo, I have learned in life that many take the term friendship to literally. Many are so quick and happy to say this is my friend and do not truly mean it. Many online are anxious to add to a friend list and then never interact, which I suppose popularity is important to some. I am a sincere and true friend irregardless of how others feel. I am very content with my sincerity. Not all people in life are this way. I do feel sad when supposed friends are insincere, and although it is hard to comprehend sometimes I have learned that not all people, no matter how we try are just not the same. People have different perspectives of what friends truly means and sometimes they take it for granted.
You and me are in same situation. I don't know how to express clearly in English, you did it. Whatever it is, i am fully disappointing with these sad experiences of my friends. Even though, i do not expect anything from them,i can try my level best to help them only. I wanna be as a donor of love, not as a slave.
rameshchow you are so right as I feel the same way with friendships' as I want and need to be there for my friends and help them solve their problems as they solve mine. works so well both ways for us and here my mylot friends I also care about and try to help' and they have helped me so often too.No hi and bye, my fri ends 'are long time friends for me.
@ebuscat (5949)
For me I will said farewell to you my friend we see it's mother again don't worry we see it's other again.
hello. there are many words in friendship. it is not just hi or bye. I mean, everyone can make new friends anywhere, BYE means you are nice meeting her/ him and letting them know they also meet new friends even for seconds only.
@paula27661 (15899)
I think that there are different levels of friendship. There are those who are more casual and there those who we feel we can reveal the deepest parts of our soul. I think that real, true and very close intimate friendships are rare and a real precious gift if you find one or two. Everyone should be given the chance to become close to us but to expect them from everyone we are nice to I think is impossible.
@RobtheRock (2485)
As a philospher once said, "Be yourself" or something like that. Some people are die hard friendly and some are not. Since many people have different personalities, some will "give true feelings of friendship" and some will not. I was still shy in college, but I had friends who were more friendy than me. I remember that whenever I had a date, some friends would let me bring my date to their house (I stayed in the YMCA and ladies weren't allowed.) I have grown to be a person who does not just say hi and bye.
@dainy1313 (2354)
• Leon, Mexico
Rameshchow, I do understand you quite well. You know me a little bit, and you know that I give my heart to my friends. And I get hurt when I see in people what are you claiming now on your discussion. And again I think is the lack of values for living in the modern world. Sometimes when I feel me sad of this situation, I just think in some words of the Bible, where it states: The World doesn´t know YOU, because you are not from this World. And the Bible states also that he will take us (his flock) from all the Nations around, to form his flock. This is a little bit, how I see Mylot, like God´s New Nation, a Kingdom of love. Hehehe, you may think I´m crazy, but the Bible makes me think in all this. Blessings!... Dainy