Earn Part Time Jobs Site is Legit?

@miketagz (646)
This afternoon, I received an invitation email from my friend named Jessica and she wants to Join me in the site named Earn Part Time Jobs. Do we say its a scam? Its located in my Inbox. This is my first time to receive this email. Is the site safe?
@Ceandra (68)
It is not a problem of legit or not. I signed up for this website 2 weeks before, and ditched it totally on the first day. First, they were not upfront about the exact way they were going to pay you, or give you jobs to do. What they did not inform you at first, is that you need to get a certain amount of referrals (I forgot if it was 20 or 25) before you get access to any jobs. These referrals have to be legit and users who also do jobs just like you, and not sign up just for the sake of signing up. Before you get any referrals, you can do nothing on that website. I repeat, this is what they did not include in the FAQ, or their introduction page.