using coupons more this year than last year??

i have to admit i do at this time, its always better to save a little bit than nothing at all but finding coupons, are or could be a hassle even though, its pretty much worth it. last year i didn't care too much about using coupons this year, i'm more into saving the money i earn as best as possible whats's your story. using coupons more this year than last year?
@blue65packer (11835)
I don't use coupons but not long a go I was watching TLC. They have a show on "Extreme Couponers".Some of these people spend more time looking for coupons then they do with their families! I think coupons are good but I saw people who would go grocery shopping one then once a week! Buy tons of stuff and pay only a few dollars on hunderdreds of dollars! Some people buy only things they use and sometimes donate food to the local pantry. I could not understand why people would buy way so much and it would take years to use all this stuff,like laundry detergent! I think some of these people are wacko and could part with some of their items and do good with them! To some people it is an addiction just like smoking is! It is crazy!
I agree, It could be an addiction because of the thrill. But this reminds me of a similar show when a couple was addicted to winning sweepstakes. They send more time and money on winning for forgot all about their families. It is crazy, I could never picture myself doing such a thing. I try to use coupons but not to that much of an extreme
@megamatt (14331)
To be honest, I think that I might be using coupons just a little bit more than I did during the previous years, but at the same time, I have always used coupons a lot of the time. I really do like looking for the best deals and the best items out there. Therefore, I always am on the look for a coupon or two to shave a few dollars off that bill. Granted, it might not seem like that much at first. However a few dollars here and a few dollars there with coupons could really add up to some real money over the next several months. I think that it does in fact sadden me that many people do not really like to mess with coupons, due to the fact that that they thing they are too complicated. Which is a shame, as it is money savers.
i understand what you mean. some people see coupons as a hassle to use or to get. its really not that complicated, even sales papers help. anyway, thanks for sharing!