That is not a good way of celebration

Hi friends, My Indian friends must be knowing about festival HOLI. Today is Holi and every one is busy celebrating this festival in their own way. I saw 4-5 guys on the roadside who were not conscious to talk to others, 2 of them were sleeping because not in control because of alcohol or "BHANG". Why to consume too much of alcohol if one can not control. There are better ways to celebrate the festival, meet peoples, play with colors but not this way. Thank You.
That is way too ignorant of them. By the way, what is HOLI really all about?
HOLI is a festival of color that is celebrated in India somewhere in the month of March. We all use all the colors to color people around us and that is how we celebrate this festival. Thanks for sharing.
Seems like a nice festival to be in. What are the main events included in it?
HOLI is a festival in India which is celebrated in the month of March (dates not fixed). We play with colors in family and friends. for more details - http://www.holifestival.org/holi-festival.html Thanks for sharing.
This is a really helpful link. Thank you for posting it.
@jagjit273 (1740)
I cant understand Why people get drunk on such occasions,They spoil the whole spirit of the festive occasion
They might have their own reason but that should not be a problem for others. I do not mind if someone is drunk at home and not harming anyone else. Thanks for sharing.
@flapiz (7013)
I totally agree with you mate. I had a bad experience with drunken people too at this very moment. Our inconsiderate neighbor drunk too much and is now yelling so loudly. I am very sleepy but i cannot sleep because of his noise. :( Anyway a festival is a happy thing and people can drink but moderation should be practiced. For their own good (So that they would not die early of liver cirrhosis or get into a fight or get hit by a car). For other's safety too.
I also celebrate all these festivals and at the same time try my best not to disturb others. Thanks for sharing.
@kingparker (9698)
Oh, you have no idea within the U.S. those Mexicans would ultimately drunk on every festival or party. They would drink until they can't move or unconscious. That is really crazy isn't it? Yeah you are right, there are many ways you can celebrate the festival. Including meeting girls too.
We can celebrate the way we want until it does not harm anyone else and we should think about others as well. Thanks for sharing.